Decision 2010 - Will Benjamin Lewis S...

Decision 2010 - Will Benjamin Lewis Survive The Vote On Electronic Bingo

There are 4 comments on the RickeyStokesNews.com story from Apr 12, 2010, titled Decision 2010 - Will Benjamin Lewis Survive The Vote On Electronic Bingo. In it, RickeyStokesNews.com reports that:

The Alabama Republican Party spent over $ 300,000.00 electing Benjamin Lewis over Joe Carothers for Alabama House of Representatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RickeyStokesNews.com.

Mary

Dothan, AL

#1 Apr 14, 2010
If he votes not to let us vote,then I will be forced to not to revote for him. If he does not respect me as a voter, then I do not need him representing me. I will work hard to defeat any one of my repsentives who vote NOT to allow me my vote.

Since: Mar 10

Huntsville, AL

#2 Apr 15, 2010
Mary wrote:
If he votes not to let us vote,then I will be forced to not to revote for him. If he does not respect me as a voter, then I do not need him representing me. I will work hard to defeat any one of my repsentives who vote NOT to allow me my vote.
well said
Saloth Sar

Mobile, AL

#3 Apr 15, 2010
That's how democracy works...
Just make sure you check out your candidates ENTIRE agenda/platform before you vote. You just might get what you wished for. Voting based on a single issue isn't too smart.

Since: Mar 10

Huntsville, AL

#4 Apr 15, 2010
Saloth Sar wrote:
That's how democracy works...
Just make sure you check out your candidates ENTIRE agenda/platform before you vote. You just might get what you wished for. Voting based on a single issue isn't too smart.
Very true. Yet the fact that people are going to check at all even if it is just for one issue is an improvement. It seems like most just look for democrat or republican and go with that rather than to actually screen every candidate and their platforms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob R. Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victoryland taking job applications (Sep '12) Jan '15 david 5
News High-profile endorsements shine spotlight on Se... (Jun '14) Oct '14 Baffled 8
News The Anti-Abortion Agenda Explained (Aug '13) Sep '13 Rigoberto 10
News Macon County plaintiffs argue case against AG S... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ttcatt 1
News Surprise - Houston County Judge Will Not Dismis... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ttcatt 1
News VictoryLand to reopen this month (Dec '12) Dec '12 Julia Yancey 3
News Alabama News: Budget Scheme Dropped; Grade Chan... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lsu chanting prof... 1
More from around the web