Virginia GOP blocks openly gay judici...

Virginia GOP blocks openly gay judicial nominee

There are 58 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from May 16, 2012, titled Virginia GOP blocks openly gay judicial nominee. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

RICHMOND, Va. - The Virginia House of Delegates, voting in Tuesday's wee morning hours, has blocked an openly gay Richmond prosecutor from appointment to a general district judgeship in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

#50 May 25, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL EVERYBODY laughs at EVERY post you spew nothead. We all laugh because you just keep proving what a racist moron you truly are.
Everybody!
Yep. Good thing is, people like him/her/it are eventually eaten up with hatred and live miserable lives full of fear. A just punishment.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#52 May 29, 2012
County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Good thing is, people like him/her/it are eventually eaten up with hatred and live miserable lives full of fear. A just punishment.
Is that the reason whites are on a decline? Hmmmm....now i know you ppl. deserve the royal shaft.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#53 May 29, 2012
County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Ain't that the truth! Case in point, nothead.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#54 May 29, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Ain't that the truth! Case in point, nothead.
You included.

Midlothian, VA

#55 May 29, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You included.
We are nothing alike nothead.

You are a mentally deficient criminal racist moron.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#56 May 30, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
We are nothing alike nothead.
You are a mentally deficient criminal racist moron.
I'm just like most whites.

Midlothian, VA

#57 May 30, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just like most whites.
No njothead, you are like the gay asst CA, a liar and a fool. Unfortunately, you also are a mentally deficient racist moron.

You are nothing like most whites.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#58 May 31, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, you should have equal rights under the Constitution, but marriage is between a man and a woman, not two members of the same sex.
The world is changing and evolving and you will get your rights at some point, but I doubt Virginia will ever accept marriage as you want it.
Civil unions are your best bet here.
I'm sure civil unions are also banned in the VA constitution. If you people are truly for giving gays all the rights except the word then you should do away with the part that bans civil unions and even encourage the passage of civil unions.

Location hidden

#59 May 31, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil unions are bad also; reason being that all of this explosion will burden down our Social Security system in the immediate future. You baggers and can'tservative want the gov't to cut spending but yet support additional unfunded mandates so some gay ppl. can have their cake and eat it too. I knew you ppl. were crazy.
So benefits are okay for straight couples but gay couples should be expendable with no protections and benefits just because you don't like them? Who the hell do you think you are?!

Location hidden

#60 May 31, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, you should have equal rights under the Constitution, but marriage is between a man and a woman, not two members of the same sex.
The world is changing and evolving and you will get your rights at some point, but I doubt Virginia will ever accept marriage as you want it.
Civil unions are your best bet here.
Maybe a century from now they will. Never say never (you might say not in our lifetime), the younger generations are more for marriage equality than the older.

Richmond, VA

#61 May 31, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure civil unions are also banned in the VA constitution. If you people are truly for giving gays all the rights except the word then you should do away with the part that bans civil unions and even encourage the passage of civil unions.
I believe that is what I said.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#63 Jun 5, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never will we surrender to a bunch of gay thugs. Get lost you "bath salt" eating demoniacs.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#64 Jun 5, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is what I said.
There you have it, a gay crusader at best. Your son needs all the immoral support he can get.

Midlothian, VA

#65 Jun 6, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it, a gay crusader at best. Your son needs all the immoral support he can get.
LOL Nothead, you are such a racist moron that all we do is laugh at your spews.

This is no different that the rest.

If he were gay, I would support him over racist religious wacko trash like you.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#66 Jun 6, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Nothead, you are such a racist moron that all we do is laugh at your spews.
This is no different that the rest.
If he were gay, I would support him over racist religious wacko trash like you.
Well, your son is GAY!!!!!! Too bad you can't perform his DC wedding.

Midlothian, VA

#67 Jun 6, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your son is GAY!!!!!! Too bad you can't perform his DC wedding.
LOL I doubt his wife would agree with you nothead.

But then, nobody with an IQ above 65 ever does.

Nobody trusts liars like you and the CA that will never be a judge in Virginia.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#68 Jun 7, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I doubt his wife would agree with you nothead.
But then, nobody with an IQ above 65 ever does.
Nobody trusts liars like you and the CA that will never be a judge in Virginia.
Wife???????Huh, you mean his domestic same sex partner.

Midlothian, VA

#69 Jun 7, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Wife???????Huh, you mean his domestic same sex partner.
No nothead, that may be your style but not his.

I doubt you could find anyone that could stand your stench, let alone your mental deficiency nothead.

As always, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

nothead Mug Shot aka hammer time aka Glen Allen clone aka new hammer time

Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why is Jeb Bush Courting Pat Robertson? (Oct '15) Nov '17 Bleph 25
News Both candidates claim momentum in Virginia gove... Nov '17 MVGA MAGA 1
News Ex-Virginia First Lady Sentenced to One Year in... (Feb '15) Apr '17 Slick Wiener Oreilly 41
News Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... (Sep '14) Apr '17 Repeal Unravelers 49
News Former congressman seeks to delay prison term a... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Battle Tested 3
News Judge won't toss corruption charges against Sum... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal (Aug '16) Sep '16 tina anne 181
More from around the web