Virginia GOP blocks openly gay judici...

Virginia GOP blocks openly gay judicial nominee

There are 58 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from May 16, 2012, titled Virginia GOP blocks openly gay judicial nominee. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

RICHMOND, Va. - The Virginia House of Delegates, voting in Tuesday's wee morning hours, has blocked an openly gay Richmond prosecutor from appointment to a general district judgeship in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#26 May 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do whites support "gay" marriage? Is it something they put in y'alls milk??? Bunch of nasty freaks. This is nothing but a white mans dis-ease.
If you are against it nothead, it must be the right thing to do.

You mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist morons are never right about anything.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#27 May 19, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The man violated his oath in the service. NO One can trust him to be a judge.
Fake VN.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#28 May 19, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks who's talking! You seem to be the one making an issue of color even more so than an issue about gays. Define gay agenda! What the heck is that?! Do you have a black agenda or black supremacist agenda? If you are going to use terms like agenda then explain what all of what that agenda is supposed to be otherwise shut the hell up!
I know how many African Americans feel about gays and I know how barbaric Africans are in Africa and how they kill gays and kill each other and sell people from tribes into slavery. I could care less what they think of me. It's sad really that when they have been oppressed they enjoy watching another group get oppressed. I'd say it to your face too. Gays are protected under the hate crime law now just like blacks and this was sign into law by our first black president Barack Obama. God bless him! He's not a homophobe so you can't say that about all blacks. You are stereotyping your own race.
Obamas "white" side evolved into something that we reject. He has permanently damaged his image and separated himself from all thats decent and right. Its damn right shameful to play into the hands of them that only represent 2% of the population. The devil is a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#29 May 19, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are against it nothead, it must be the right thing to do.
You mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist morons are never right about anything.
Do you support the Presidents position or are you wanting for Mitt to flip-flop? You boy Dick Cheney supports gay marriage. Newts thoughts are evolving also.

Richmond, VA

#30 May 19, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support the Presidents position or are you wanting for Mitt to flip-flop? You boy Dick Cheney supports gay marriage. Newts thoughts are evolving also.
I support equal rights nothead, but not gay marriage.

They should have equal rights with a civil union, but a marriage is between a man and a woman.

Their rights would be equal and protected with a civil union.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31 May 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have equal rights with a civil union, but a marriage is between a man and a woman.
Unfortunately North Carolina banned civil unions, etc. too and most who are against same-sex marriage don't want them to have ANY of the federal and state benefits even under the name civil union, especially not the federal which DOMA keeps them having.

Midlothian, VA

#32 May 21, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately North Carolina banned civil unions, etc. too and most who are against same-sex marriage don't want them to have ANY of the federal and state benefits even under the name civil union, especially not the federal which DOMA keeps them having.
As I said, you should have equal rights under the Constitution, but marriage is between a man and a woman, not two members of the same sex.

The world is changing and evolving and you will get your rights at some point, but I doubt Virginia will ever accept marriage as you want it.

Civil unions are your best bet here.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#33 May 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil unions are bad also; reason being that all of this explosion will burden down our Social Security system in the immediate future. You baggers and can'tservative want the gov't to cut spending but yet support additional unfunded mandates so some gay ppl. can have their cake and eat it too. I knew you ppl. were crazy.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#34 May 22, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right, ban even civil unions. This country will soon drown under unfunded mandates for the gay agenda. One example is when AIDS is contracted, who pays for the treatment if the insurance industry rejects coverage?
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#35 May 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, you should have equal rights under the Constitution, but marriage is between a man and a woman, not two members of the same sex.
The world is changing and evolving and you will get your rights at some point, but I doubt Virginia will ever accept marriage as you want it.
Civil unions are your best bet here.
America is being pushed to mimic sodom and gomorrah; look what happened to those 2 cities.

Midlothian, VA

#39 May 23, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil unions are bad also; reason being that all of this explosion will burden down our Social Security system in the immediate future. You baggers and can'tservative want the gov't to cut spending but yet support additional unfunded mandates so some gay ppl. can have their cake and eat it too. I knew you ppl. were crazy.
Sit down and shut up nothead, the adults are trying to talk here.

Your mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist spews will never convince anyone of anything except maybe S4A. She IS that dumb.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#41 May 23, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>who pays for all the unwanted welfare children produced by us heteros... grow up genius
Much rather pay for the welfare children than all those preventable diseases spread amongst the gay population. Wipe out with no treatment.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#42 May 23, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>yep... dumbazz
Yep, won't be to your liking when your azz is on fire.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#43 May 23, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>make sure you lift up your knuckles when you walk
I got that!!!!!!!Don't duck when them knuckles bust you up side the head.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#44 May 23, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down and shut up nothead, the adults are trying to talk here.
Your mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist spews will never convince anyone of anything except maybe S4A. She IS that dumb.
You're OLD. Theres no time for adult conversation with you. You're not paying attention to anything, considering your dementia an all.

Richmond, VA

#45 May 24, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>make sure you lift up your knuckles when you walk
nothead always wears gloves. The CDC demanded it as a requirement for her to be released. Besides, nobody wants her to touch them.

Richmond, VA

#46 May 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You're OLD. Theres no time for adult conversation with you. You're not paying attention to anything, considering your dementia an all.
Intelligent conversation with a mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist moron like you is not possible nothead.

As I have said many times, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.

We all just laugh at your perverted spews nothead.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#47 May 24, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
nothead always wears gloves. The CDC demanded it as a requirement for her to be released. Besides, nobody wants her to touch them.
Likey your daughter need touching.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#48 May 24, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent conversation with a mentally deficient racist Westboro Baptist moron like you is not possible nothead.
As I have said many times, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.
We all just laugh at your perverted spews nothead.
Laughter is good medicine for your wicked azz soul. Laugh on moron.

Midlothian, VA

#49 May 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughter is good medicine for your wicked azz soul. Laugh on moron.
LOL EVERYBODY laughs at EVERY post you spew nothead. We all laugh because you just keep proving what a racist moron you truly are.

Everybody!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 4 hr Captain Yesterday 94
News Why is Jeb Bush Courting Pat Robertson? (Oct '15) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 24
News News Supreme Court set to close out current ter... Jun '16 woodtick57 51
News Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... (Sep '14) Jun '16 SOH HASTERT 45
News Panhandling at Stop Lights Raises Enforcement Q... (May '13) Jun '16 DEVGOD 136
News Staunton Man Charged with Object Sexual Penetra... (Jul '13) Jun '16 Big girl 2
News What McAuliffe probe could mean for 2016 May '16 Jeff Brightone 8
More from around the web