Virginia GOP blocks openly gay judicial nominee

RICHMOND, Va. - The Virginia House of Delegates, voting in Tuesday's wee morning hours, has blocked an openly gay Richmond prosecutor from appointment to a general district judgeship in the city. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 16, 2012
Just more discrimination from the Republican Party. Obama/Democrats in 2012!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 May 16, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
Just more discrimination from the Republican Party. Obama/Democrats in 2012!
Where do you stand now when rampant discrimination is still affecting black folk? Sorry charlie, we don't buy your faux compassion.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 May 16, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you stand now when rampant discrimination is still affecting black folk? Sorry charlie, we don't buy your faux compassion.
No nothead, people discriminate against criminal trash like you because you deserve it.

Has nothing to do with you being black.

nothead mug-shot aka Hammertime/glen allen clone/new hammer time….

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 May 17, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No nothead, people discriminate against criminal trash like you because you deserve it.
Has nothing to do with you being black.
nothead mug-shot aka Hammertime/glen allen clone/new hammer time….
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0...
Why do whites support "gay" marriage? Is it something they put in y'alls milk??? Bunch of nasty freaks. This is nothing but a white mans dis-ease.

Location hidden

#5 May 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against discrimination against any race, religion, age, gender, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, etc. I take it you are a black, heterosexual man who is racist against whites and no doubt bigoted and homophobic? I know some whites are racists but I'm not so please don't imply that all whites and gays could care less about blacks. I'm sure in Virginia there are many racists and/or homophobes. Please don't judge the entire nation of whites based on the ones in the backwards state of Virginia which is like 50 years behind its time.

Location hidden

#6 May 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do whites support "gay" marriage? Is it something they put in y'alls milk??? Bunch of nasty freaks. This is nothing but a white mans dis-ease.
I've met gay black people okay. Everything is about color for you isn't it. Sounds kind of racist to me and yes there are black racists.
Ding Hao

Saylorsburg, PA

#7 May 17, 2012
In China, homosexuals are barred from the military and government posts. That is why China is an emerging power, while the US is in decline.

Location hidden

#10 May 17, 2012
Ding Hao wrote:
In China, homosexuals are barred from the military and government posts. That is why China is an emerging power, while the US is in decline.
Where is the proof that that is the reason they are rising in power? You make no sense. The U.S. is in decline because of backwards bigots like you and greedy, power hungry Republicans who only care for the rich and big corporations and the religious right who only care about themselves and want to control everyone else.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 May 17, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against discrimination against any race, religion, age, gender, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, etc. I take it you are a black, heterosexual man who is racist against whites and no doubt bigoted and homophobic? I know some whites are racists but I'm not so please don't imply that all whites and gays could care less about blacks. I'm sure in Virginia there are many racists and/or homophobes. Please don't judge the entire nation of whites based on the ones in the backwards state of Virginia which is like 50 years behind its time.
The white man brought this dreaded scourge to this nation, and for that he is not blameless for its nastiness.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 May 17, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met gay black people okay. Everything is about color for you isn't it. Sounds kind of racist to me and yes there are black racists.
Update!!!A majority of AA do not support any gay agenda. Just view some of the poll #'s where they recently voted. Yes sir, its about color since you crazy devils like to colorize everything.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 May 17, 2012
Ding Hao wrote:
Holla that again.
Ding Hao

Saylorsburg, PA

#16 May 17, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>let me let you in on a little secret mr dung pile... americans don't like china
So solly you no rike truth!
Confrucious say-
Gay Plide rike rittle man proud of big stool!!
Ding Hao

Saylorsburg, PA

#18 May 17, 2012
Lap Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>What ever mr gook... go eat some rice
Ah so. Qweir boi rike eat feecees? Ah so.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#19 May 17, 2012
The man violated his oath in the service. NO One can trust him to be a judge.

Location hidden

#20 May 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Update!!!A majority of AA do not support any gay agenda. Just view some of the poll #'s where they recently voted. Yes sir, its about color since you crazy devils like to colorize everything.
Looks who's talking! You seem to be the one making an issue of color even more so than an issue about gays. Define gay agenda! What the heck is that?! Do you have a black agenda or black supremacist agenda? If you are going to use terms like agenda then explain what all of what that agenda is supposed to be otherwise shut the hell up!

I know how many African Americans feel about gays and I know how barbaric Africans are in Africa and how they kill gays and kill each other and sell people from tribes into slavery. I could care less what they think of me. It's sad really that when they have been oppressed they enjoy watching another group get oppressed. I'd say it to your face too. Gays are protected under the hate crime law now just like blacks and this was sign into law by our first black president Barack Obama. God bless him! He's not a homophobe so you can't say that about all blacks. You are stereotyping your own race.

Location hidden

#21 May 17, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The man violated his oath in the service. NO One can trust him to be a judge.
You don't know that he violated his oath. He fought for this country for you you unpatriotic slime. You are just a homophobic bigot is all you are.

Location hidden

#22 May 17, 2012
Ding Hao wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so. Qweir boi rike eat feecees? Ah so.
Do you know this from experience?

Location hidden

#23 May 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The white man brought this dreaded scourge to this nation, and for that he is not blameless for its nastiness.
I have black gay friends. Are you saying that whites turned them that way? Maybe cuz us white gay boyz got da moves and da good looks. Maybe that's what turned some blacks gays. lol.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#24 May 17, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that he violated his oath. He fought for this country for you you unpatriotic slime. You are just a homophobic bigot is all you are.
You stupid sack of crap, I FOUGHT IN A F**KING WAR. Go to hell you dumbazzzz. You go into combat and come back and call me unpatriotic slime. Your mother isawhoreasshole.

Location hidden

#25 May 17, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid sack of crap, I FOUGHT IN A F**KING WAR. Go to hell you dumbazzzz. You go into combat and come back and call me unpatriotic slime. Your mother isawhoreasshole.
I have no sympathy for homophobes. I consider them a pile of dog poo. How dare you speak to me that way! Well apparently that war took a toll on your mental health and you need some counseling. I appreciate that you fought for this country if you are telling the truth, I really do. I don't think it's right of you however to condemn a fellow soldier either. He fought for this country just like you did and just because he's gay shouldn't matter. He's just as human and patriotic as you are and being gay should not automatically disqualify him as a judge. If they are going to say gays are biased judges what about straight judges? Does being straight mean you are always impartial? I think not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Virginia First Lady Sentenced to One Year in... Feb 26 Swedenforever 7
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Feb 24 Barefoot2626 37
Virginia needs better ethics laws Feb 21 Russell Patton Davis 1
Virginia House and Senate pass separate ethics ... Feb 13 Russell Patton Davis 1
Ethics key issue for 2015 assembly Jan '15 Russell Patton Davis 1
Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) Jan '15 swedenforever 35
Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell's downfa... Dec '14 swedenforever 3
More from around the web