Dem govs: GOP back to 'dark ages'

Feb 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

The nation's Democratic governors are gleeful at the heavy play social issues are suddenly getting in the Republican presidential primary.

Comments
121 - 140 of 140 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SHERIFF JOE TO RELEASE 'INVESTIGATION' OF OBAMA... DEVELOPING...hmmmmmmmm this might be the key that unlocks the right door.
Sheriff Joe is a complete and total idiot.

Expect Sheriff Joe to publish something from his "posse" that has roughly the same caliber of laughability as that which Orly Taitz has been trotting around.

The judge in Georgia was very clear. Taitz "experts" had no credentials and her case was not compelling.

NEXT!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff Joe is a complete and total idiot.
Expect Sheriff Joe to publish something from his "posse" that has roughly the same caliber of laughability as that which Orly Taitz has been trotting around.
The judge in Georgia was very clear. Taitz "experts" had no credentials and her case was not compelling.
NEXT!
We know if Obama napalmed a village, you would cheer, however that being said most of us live in the real world.

REPORT: Real inflation at 8%... American's just took an 8% cut in pay. Even the loons.......8% less buying power even with your EBT cards.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Republicans are causing inflation with their big oil owners. Republican party of big oil bribes.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Mar 1, 2012
 
Republican party of big special interest welfare programs.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Republican party wants to continue to redistribute wealth from the middle class to the wealthy as they have been doing for years.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We know if Obama napalmed a village, you would cheer, however that being said most of us live in the real world.
REPORT: Real inflation at 8%... American's just took an 8% cut in pay. Even the loons.......8% less buying power even with your EBT cards.
More lies from Dumbo the Dimwit;

"The inflation rate in United States was last reported at 2.9 percent in January of 2012".

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states...

November and December 2011 saw a 0% increase in inflation;

http://useconomy.about.com/od/monetarypolicy/...

Come on Dumbo - give us more lies to debunk - you're too freakin easy!

While you're at it, give a link stupid - at least once!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Tony wrote:
Republicans are causing inflation with their big oil owners. Republican party of big oil bribes.
Pay Dumbo no mind Tony -0 he/she/it does nothiong but spam and lie all day, every day, 24/7 - a paid shill from the GOP party.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

translation: neo-Marxists dems and repubs insist that their anti-Christ, anti-American ideological bases is 'progress.'

They hate their parents, like all Marxists.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Mar 1, 2012
 
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay Dumbo no mind Tony -0 he/she/it does nothiong but spam and lie all day, every day, 24/7 - a paid shill from the GOP party.
Yes I know. No one takes him serious. He is fun to laugh at. Everyone laughs at a joke.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tony wrote:
Republicans are causing inflation with their big oil owners. Republican party of big oil bribes.
Remember when Biden stood on the stage at one of the debates and said OBAMA IS NOT QUALIFIED NOR DOES HE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO BE PRESIDENT.

REPORT: Real inflation at 8%... American's just took an 8% cut in pay. Even the loons.......8% less buying power even with your EBT cards

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay Dumbo no mind Tony -0 he/she/it does nothiong but spam and lie all day, every day, 24/7 - a paid shill from the GOP party.
HEY LOOK, your but buddy put a green check for you.....use a little ky tonight to say thank you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from Dumbo the Dimwit;
"The inflation rate in United States was last reported at 2.9 percent in January of 2012".
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states...
November and December 2011 saw a 0% increase in inflation;
http://useconomy.about.com/od/monetarypolicy/...
Come on Dumbo - give us more lies to debunk - you're too freakin easy!
While you're at it, give a link stupid - at least once!
Remember when Biden stood on the stage at one of the debates and said OBAMA IS NOT QUALIFIED NOR DOES HE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO BE PRESIDENT.

REPORT: Real inflation at 8%... American's just took an 8% cut in pay. Even the loons.......8% less buying power even with your EBT cards
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Mar 1, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when Biden stood on the stage at one of the debates and said OBAMA IS NOT QUALIFIED NOR DOES HE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO BE PRESIDENT.
REPORT: Real inflation at 8%... American's just took an 8% cut in pay. Even the loons.......8% less buying power even with your EBT cards
Yes George HW Bush said read my lip "no new taxes" then raised taxes.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

scout wrote:
translation: neo-Marxists dems and repubs insist that their anti-Christ, anti-American ideological bases is 'progress.'
They hate their parents, like all Marxists.
Are you a total moron or just in need of some serious help? You need to come out from behind that keyboard and get out more! You have no idea what Marxism really is.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Mar 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a total moron or just in need of some serious help? You need to come out from behind that keyboard and get out more! You have no idea what Marxism really is.
look into the mirror. That's a Marxist. Not complicated.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Mar 1, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Since you didn't even try a normal response, I presume you can't handle the questions.......typical liberal.
lol! Normal for you means what you want.

Unlike you, I think for myself son. I don't follow a central command and control like you do. You lose your independence that way.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Normal for you means what you want.
Unlike you, I think for myself son. I don't follow a central command and control like you do. You lose your independence that way.
You are wrong, following Obama is how you lose your independence......there has never been quite the forward asault on the constitution as with Obama, Wilson and FDR came close. Wilson was also marxist, but FDR was pure progressive, Obama is a mixture in many ways.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, following Obama is how you lose your independence......there has never been quite the forward asault on the constitution as with Obama, Wilson and FDR came close. Wilson was also marxist, but FDR was pure progressive, Obama is a mixture in many ways.
That's not true, the established Jim Crow Laws in your neck of the woods subverted the United States Constitution and the inalienable rights of United State of America Citizens for almost 100 years after the Civil War.

To Compare any President to the subversives and their activities in the South is Bull Chit and Marxist Propaganda. Nothing in the Western Hemisphere comes close.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Mar 2, 2012
 
Brad Pitt to star in Benefit performance of Prop 8 play. Live Stream on YouTube 3/3/12!

Brad Pitt will wield a gavel in the gay-marriage battle, playing a federal judge in the play "8," which will have its L.A. premiere in a one-night reading Saturday at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre. Pitt joins his pal George Clooney and several other celebrities for the benefit event that also will be streamed live on YouTube.(Editor's Note: AFER will also live stream. But you must sign up for AFER)
The play "8," by Oscar-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, is based on the court case Perry vs. Schwarzenegger, which sought to overturn Prop. 8, the ballot initiative banning same-sex marriage in California.(The case is now known as Perry vs. Brown.)

Pitt is set to play U.S. District Chief Judge Vaughn R. Walker, who presided over the 12-day case in 2010. Clooney will play David Boies, an attorney representing the plaintiffs in the case.

The reading of "8" will serve as a fundraiser for the American Foundation for Equal Rights, which was instrumental in launching the court case. Rob Reiner, one of the founders of the group, is directing. The cast also will include Matthew Morrison, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Matt Bomer, Christine Lahti, Yeardley Smith and more.

PLEASE POST THIS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK.
Of course the anti gays won't post this because they don't want the truth of the trial seen. That's why they keep fighting the release of the tapes of the trial!

Something tells me Gov Christie won't tune in even though he should. And I think O'Malley will watch along with nearly every other Governor in the nation!
random_guy

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Mar 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i don't mean to be off topic, but you guy's are saying that democrats are misinformed idoits.(wrong.) but look at fox news (a obviously republican channel),and look at there percentage of statements that are "mistakes" (lie's). and you will see a very clear 80% of there statements are "mistakes".

also all republicans think that all democrats are the reason are country is doing so bad the TRUE reason we are so screwed is because of unregulation of the banks. which resulted in the loss of TRILLION'S of dollar's in the banking industry. both parties were guilty for this. so much money was getting passed between no politician could resist it. it was EVERY POLITICIANS fault are economy is so bad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••