Sharpton, Richmond mayor deliver get-out-the-vote message

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

The Rev. Al Sharpton was the main attraction during a rally Tuesday that drew hundreds to a Richmond Baptist church and focused on getting voters to register and head to the polls in the Nov.

Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe Al Sharpton regarding what? Changing health care? Tax cuts for the wealthy? What are you talking about?
Does "no-show nothead" refer to the teen that didn't show up in court or Mayor Jones? What am I listening to from Jones or that teen?
It looks like you're grasping for straws, but I can't tell yet....
KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
A real King would know.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe Al Sharpton regarding what? Changing health care? Tax cuts for the wealthy? What are you talking about?
Does "no-show nothead" refer to the teen that didn't show up in court or Mayor Jones? What am I listening to from Jones or that teen?
It looks like you're grasping for straws, but I can't tell yet....
KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
You have drunk too much kool-aid Joker. No matter what proof I provide you will think Al is a god that can do no wrong.

I am not that deranged. I know what a low life lying racist scum bag Sharpton is.

Keep supporting him. Hitler and Stalin had fools like you that actually believed in them.

You will be in good company. Enjoy. This conversation is over.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hating on black leadership, it goes without sayin. Stupid azz Mothrafudder.
Sharpton is a dictator. A ghetto dictator. Just like the love many of the people you represent are for foreign men and women of the same so are others doing it. If in a position to choose in a bad situation, I would save Putin over Sharpton.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Sharpton is a dictator. A ghetto dictator. Just like the love many of the people you represent are for foreign men and women of the same so are others doing it. If in a position to choose in a bad situation, I would save Putin over Sharpton.
Communist Mothrafudder.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist Mothrafudder.
But you love communists no-show. You are always spewing how your masters will take over the world nothead.

Since: Oct 12

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Godwin's Law.

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
A real King would know.
Like king Salami from the naacp in Richmond? LOL Yeah, right.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
But you love communists no-show. You are always spewing how your masters will take over the world nothead.
Communism is fine...why do we buy all of Chinas stuff if we thought communism was evil? Feed the beast and it shall continue to grow. I bet you got hundreds of items in your house that came from China....and your car is foreign made. Keep buying the communist shyt and they'll buy your azz one day.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism is fine...why do we buy all of Chinas stuff if we thought communism was evil? Feed the beast and it shall continue to grow. I bet you got hundreds of items in your house that came from China....and your car is foreign made. Keep buying the communist shyt and they'll buy your azz one day.
Idiots like you love communism no-show. The government provides and controls all.

Without the government supporting you, you would starve nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••