Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell signs...

Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell signs Haynesworth restitution bill

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell signs Haynesworth restitution bill. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell today signed legislation designed to compensate Thomas Haynesworth, who served 27 years in prison after being wrongfully convicted of rape and other felonies in 1984.A The bill, SB41 , was copatroned by state Senators Henry Marsh and Donald McEachin and was passed unanimously by each chamber of the General Assembly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Jorja

Nellysford, VA

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Not nearly enough..shame on Virginia! Totally destroyed this mans life and now pennies for 27 years of his life! And I don't think it is as "rare" as Gov Vaginal Probe wants us to believe.
Best of luck to Haynesworth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia Dems sue over voting laws before 2016 ... Jun 13 xxxrayted 9
News Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... (Sep '14) Jun '15 Swedenforever 41
News Ex-Virginia First Lady Sentenced to One Year in... May '15 swedenforever 30
News Ex-Va. governor: Favors were routine courtesies... May '15 swedenforever 7
News Obama's day: A Persian Gulf summit May '15 Tazo 1
News As McDonnell appeal nears, McAuliffe talks new ... May '15 Russell Patton Davis 3
News Menendez case would test Justice Dept. anti-cor... Mar '15 Davy 1
More from around the web