Speak Out: What Do You Think of Romney's VP Choice?

Full story: Patch.com 19
Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney announced his VP choice , Congressman Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, Saturday morning as he prepares for a day of campaigning across Virginia. Full Story
7 Words

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 11, 2012
"We promise equal opportunity, not equal outcome." OUTSTANDING!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2012
It changes the whole attack game plan for the dems,now they will have to run on Obama's failures,GREAT!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3 Aug 11, 2012
About as good as Romney is for a candidate?

Too damned funny, teabaggers will only go downhill from here.
Realistic

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
About as good as Romney is for a candidate?
Too damned funny, teabaggers will only go downhill from here.
You wish. But then Obama has done more to support wall street than any other pres
blaster

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Aug 11, 2012
so we have between a sh%t and a turd to vote for great
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6 Aug 11, 2012
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish. But then Obama has done more to support wall street than any other pres
Teabaggers want to return to the self regulating days of Bush.

Senate Republicans blocked a key vote today that would have sent the financial reform bill to the full Senate for debate.

The most extensive new Wall Street regulation since the Great Depression is aimed at preventing another financial crisis, but failed an initial procedural vote, 57-41, three short of the 60 needed to bring the bill to the floor.

In a close vote, the House of Representatives Friday afternoon passed a financial reform bill intended to re-regulate Wall Street and increase protections for Main Street.

The bill, passed in a 223-202 vote, calls for the creation of a new federal agency dedicated to protecting consumers that would police consumer credit products like mortgages and credit cards. It also establishes new rules for the trading of derivatives and increases the transparency of the credit-rating process -- two previously under-regulated parts of the economy that played a large role in last year's economic collapse.

Not a single Republican voted for the bill.
toosense

Swisher, IA

#7 Aug 12, 2012
If Romney went to great lengths to keep his selection for Vice President secret(and very successful I might add)what is he going to keep secret from us IF he is elected?
Cloak and Dagger already starting and he's not even dog catcher yet.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#9 Aug 12, 2012
toosense wrote:
If Romney went to great lengths to keep his selection for Vice President secret(and very successful I might add)what is he going to keep secret from us IF he is elected?
Oh hell, the masked bandit is in the Whitehouse now. Transparency????????? Forget it.

Nobamacare/pelosi--back door deals, bribes and promises of money to congressional districts.

Hang in there, moonbeam.
larry

Logan, WV

#10 Aug 12, 2012
for startersmitt never told the truth about his past did he or why he was never drafted he ws doing missionary work for the mormon church he wrecked and killed a woman thts a fact

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#11 Aug 12, 2012
larry wrote:
for startersmitt never told the truth about his past did he or why he was never drafted he ws doing missionary work for the mormon church he wrecked and killed a woman thts a fact
You'll have to discuss his draft status with the draft BOARD, dummy. He registered by law and his number was very high. Bill clinton tore up his draft card and pissed off to England.

Most churches have missionaries, including the mormon church, ask the democrat senate majority leader Harry Ried. He's a mormon also.

The lady dying of cancer was sick long before her husband got laid off, SHE had insurance through her own work and the dude in the ad has apparead in other liberal lie ads also.

The left is so fkn gullible.
Hungry Customer

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Is my cheesburger ready yet?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2012
I'm not enthused over Romney & Ryan, however, I'd vote for Popeye and Bluto if they were running against Obama.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Hungry Customer wrote:
Is my cheesburger ready yet?
Exactly, he's promised me so much I'm starting to think he's Ho Chi Minh; a cot, a mat, and rice in every pot. He can have my vote if he mows my lawn and will rake my leaves... until then I'm voting for integrity:

Gary Johnson...live free
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Paul Ryan is well-known to C-Span watchers as an extremist who needs to be permanently banned from working in the American government in any capacity.
He is a liar and follows the atheist Ayn Rand policies of hate for mankind. Ryan would strip women of ALL of their constitutional and civil rights. In effect, he would reduce them to perpetual baby making machines.
Willard is a soulless empty suit who puts excessive greed over families. THAt is what this Election comes down to. PERIOD.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Ryan is highly intelligent, a brilliant economist and fully committed to bipartisanship. He invites discussion and compromise, portraying many of his ideas as starting points. All of these calm and reasoned orientations are rejected by the current Democrat leadership. Leftists are worried such reason could further the conservative ideas, so are now responding by putting out the word for their craziest people to riot and destroy in response, should their dope and sex-change platform not be reelected.
Dude

Warrenton, VA

#17 Oct 16, 2012
3OHA wrote:
Ryan is highly intelligent, a brilliant economist and fully committed to bipartisanship. He invites discussion and compromise, portraying many of his ideas as starting points. All of these calm and reasoned orientations are rejected by the current Democrat leadership. Leftists are worried such reason could further the conservative ideas, so are now responding by putting out the word for their craziest people to riot and destroy in response, should their dope and sex-change platform not be reelected.
Paul Ryan supported the bailouts, the stimulus, and supported the "bridge to no where"...
He voted with his party 93% and is a leader of the party of no... compromise. Inform yourself.
He is a staunch social conservative that wants to throw grandma in the street. He worships Ayn Rand, who is pro abortion and thinks that God is a childish concept, yet espouses traditional values. What is Paul Ryan? He is anything to anyone that will elect him.
snipit

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Another satanist just like obama
Nobama

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Oct 16, 2012
toosense wrote:
Since you bring up secrets, Why did Obama seal everything about himself and his past immediatley upon taking office. Sounds like someone has a huge secret or two to keep covered up. I guess a cloak and dagger would be better than a bankrupt country sold to the highest bidder. Which will probably happen if obuma gets re-elected. Might be part of his plan from the beginning, but the blind american people vote to make history or to prove they are not racist instead of voting for the best candidate. 4 billion a day says it all!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Oct 18, 2012
Probably make a good CEO or CPA, aside from that he fills the shoes of a politician perfectly, no integrety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Jan 23 swedenforever 35
Ethics key issue for 2015 assembly Jan 20 Russell Patton Davis 1
Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) Jan 14 swedenforever 35
Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell's downfa... Dec 31 swedenforever 3
Gay marriage cases teed up for justices' action Dec '14 Rick Perry s Closet 1
50 jobs coming to Bland County (Sep '13) Dec '14 Jim 28
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Nov '14 Swedenforever 20
More from around the web