Republicans step up attack on Obama's Roanoke speech

Jul 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Roanoke Times

The fight over the content and context of President Barack Obama's campaign speech in Roanoke has become part of the national narrative of the presidential election, and Republicans were doing all they could today to keep the conflict going in Virginia and other battleground states.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Since: Nov 08

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Saw the speech, the Republicans are taking way out of context. And featured in Romney's ad is a small offended business owner who did it all by himself Oh yeah with lots of Gov't money. Send the GOP packing til they learn what country 1st means. Romney and his GOP cohorts ARE the problem!
scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

owebama is a piece of shit,like his followers.
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

We all heard it. It was not out of context. Obama thinks nobody built their own businesses.

It makes it easier to take more and more private wealth this way. The American people have got you figured out Obama - Finally...it sure took long enough...
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Don't listen to that liberal John-Cougar-Melloncamp (Outvoice)...It sure looks like him, don't it?
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Look at this site on John Cougar Melloncamp - It's Outvoice!

http://www.google.com/imgres...
just another guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

I heard about it. Then I heard zero claiming it was out of context. Then they played the entire passage. It sounds worse than it is being portrayed. He hates people who are successful. The money they have does not belong to them. It is the governments and they allow people to keep some of it.

So you leftists claim businesses didn't build the roads, bridges, schools and all the rest of the infrastructure? That shows how stupid you truly are. You will suck up ANYTHING dear leader feeds you. Businesses built all that. Their taxes are why we have schools, roads , bridges et al. How about you lunatic leftists kiss a business owners backside?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••