50 jobs coming to Bland County

Aug 30, 2013 Full story: Bluefield Daily Telegraph 27

W&B Fabricators, Inc. will invest $3.1 million and create 50 new jobs for Bland County.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
excited

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Sep 1, 2013
when will they start hiring? or have they already?
Jimmy

Williamsburg, VA

#2 Sep 1, 2013
I heard that they are going to transfer their workers a from Princeton and only hire one person.
excited

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 3, 2013
wow, in that case..what a "great" addition to bland county
Jimmy

Dumfries, VA

#4 Sep 4, 2013
I have a good friend who works there. He told me that they were going to only hire one new employee. He lives in Bluefield.
well

Morganton, NC

#5 Sep 8, 2013
i hate to admmit it but that is how most of the ones here in NC are doing their transfers also. One company from Minnesota even came and relocated their workers here, all getting places to live in the richer neighborhoods, getting the jobs themselves, and the company now has hired only 2 people from our town. This is not a joke, it is a way for them take advantage of the lower/ or no tax breaks laws we now have in NC for companies to move here. They get the breaks and we get nothing but higher taxes to make up for them.
Don't worry though this commpany may be gone in about 3-5 years along with the others when the tax law changes for them back to being like us. The company will leave like the rest. no more jobs. So if you get on here, save all the money you can before it shuts down.
Sylvia

Brookneal, VA

#6 Sep 8, 2013
Will any of these jobs be picking trash out of the ditches??? Just a thought!
Sylvia

Brookneal, VA

#7 Sep 8, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
I heard that they are going to transfer their workers a from Princeton and only hire one person.
Never pass on hearsay.
Jimmy

Unionville, VA

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Sylvia wrote:
<quoted text> Never pass on hearsay.
I did not pass on hearsay Sylvia. This is a fact.
jjj

Alexandria, VA

#9 Sep 20, 2013
I work at w&b.. yes we are bringing our people from princton but are hiring several people and are taking applications. If we close our doors in 3-5 years itll be b/c of obama not the company. Who is your friend from bluefield that works at w&b b/c there will be another position open.
Jimmy

Glen Allen, VA

#10 Sep 21, 2013
jjj wrote:
I work at w&b.. yes we are bringing our people from princton but are hiring several people and are taking applications. If we close our doors in 3-5 years itll be b/c of obama not the company. Who is your friend from bluefield that works at w&b b/c there will be another position open.
Talking thru your ass because your mouth knows better.
jjj

Alexandria, VA

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cute... even if it doesn't have anything to do with anything
Louise

Brookneal, VA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You picked that saying up from one of my posts. You plagerize.
i know

Princeton, WV

#13 Dec 4, 2013
russ and Robbie aren't hiring anybody brought everyone from Princeton now they hired three new welders from Tazewell after they fired 3 for shitty welding and they was from rocky gap cant find anybody from rockygap that aren't on drugs they cant pass piss test to get hires rockygap and bland are nothing but druggies I know I work there... I watch them come in and go out .
Jimmy

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Dec 5, 2013
Louise wrote:
<quoted text>You picked that saying up from one of my posts. You plagerize.
Dumb Ass! Why would I plagerize from you?
Jimmy

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Dec 9, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are too damn dumb to come up with something on your own. THATS WHY?
Oh god Wilber! You are such a wit.
Jimmy

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Feb 3, 2014
Hey Wilber where are the 50 jobs? LOL. I have some prime property for sale in the Fl swamps.
daman

Princeton, WV

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
Hey Wilber where are the 50 jobs? LOL. I have some prime property for sale in the Fl swamps.
You tell um Mr. Ed. And that's strait from the horses mouth.
you know nothing

Albany, NY

#20 Feb 17, 2014
daman wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell um Mr. Ed. And that's strait from the horses mouth.
You another dumb fk from east bum fk daman dammitt dag nabitt! LMFAO LMFAO MOFOS:-):-):-)
Sue

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Feb 20, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
I'll bet they were Blo Jobs.
Dave

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Feb 21, 2014
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet they were Blo Jobs.
Hey babe are you willing? You brought them up so you must have experience ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob McDonnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Oct 28 Swedenforever 11
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Oct 21 swedenforever 9
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Oct 5 swedenforever 17
McDonnell Signs Bill Mandating Photo ID to Vote (Mar '13) Sep '14 Swedenforever 2
Medicaid surrender reveals a chastened Terry Mc... Sep '14 serfs up 3
Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 29
US inspector finds Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip legal Aug '14 Devin Blades 10

Bob McDonnell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE