Perry faces real challenge in Bill White

Perry faces real challenge in Bill White

There are 3 comments on the Amarillo.com story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Perry faces real challenge in Bill White. In it, Amarillo.com reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry already has the distinction of being the longest serving chief executive in Texas history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amarillo.com.

“If you believe it, stand by it”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 17, 2010
If you are in Houston you may favor White. People there compare him the their present mayor and think he was absolutely wonderful. But, many also know the fraud he pulled during Katrina evacuations. He looked so good offering to take evacuees in...but all he wanted was the MONEY. And he made sure his buddies got it.
Then combine that with the protection he gave illegal aliens and you understand more about how he would be if sent to Austin.
Then we see that he is a HARVARD graduate. The last thing we need is a Texas governor in lock step with the HARVARD graduate in the white house. What a travesty that would be.
Dem Rep Same Crap

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 22, 2010
They're all there for their own politcal gain.
Houstonite

Wallis, TX

#3 Oct 22, 2010
I'm in Houston and I hated White. Worst mayor ever!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5Has Wendy Davis helped or hurt the Democrats i... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Fossilfarts 6
News Comparing Davis and White (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lloyd Ruby 1
News Texas Democratic Party chair seeking voters (Jul '12) Jul '12 PATRIOT 10
News Texans Leave the Voting to a Small Minority (Feb '12) Feb '12 ArturoG 1
News Fix Washington? Too bad Texas wasn't fixed first (May '11) May '11 MJayM 2
News Dems' mission to block 'sanctuary cities' bill ... (May '11) May '11 pigpen911 4
News Perry Puts Immigration Atop Session's Agenda (Jan '11) Jan '11 Illegals R Criminals 6