Has Voter Intimidation Already Begun?

Has Voter Intimidation Already Begun?

There are 1 comment on the Mother Jones story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Has Voter Intimidation Already Begun?. In it, Mother Jones reports that:

Though the election is still two weeks away, reports of voter intimidation have already begun to surface during the early voting that's begun this week in many states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mother Jones.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Voter intimidation occurs from both the left and the right. However, over the years, it appears to me that the "left" engages in decidedly more intimidating and abusive behaviours toward ANY perceived deviance from their agendas. Including, but not limited to; acts of physical aggression, vicious rhetoric, personal attacks, limiting of free speech, VIOLENT demonstrations, active attempts to encourage voter fraud, etc. However, when these actions occur from the "left" wing, it is touted as exercise of civil rights, classified as "civil" this or that, or dismissed entirely. They are referred to as activists and yet will label anyone with a differing opinion as Nazi or terrorist. Personally, I have found the "left" to be less tolerant of any opinion or political position not dictated by them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5Has Wendy Davis helped or hurt the Democrats i... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Fossilfarts 6
News Comparing Davis and White (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lloyd Ruby 1
News Texas Democratic Party chair seeking voters (Jul '12) Jul '12 PATRIOT 10
News Texans Leave the Voting to a Small Minority (Feb '12) Feb '12 ArturoG 1
News Fix Washington? Too bad Texas wasn't fixed first (May '11) May '11 MJayM 2
News Dems' mission to block 'sanctuary cities' bill ... (May '11) May '11 pigpen911 4
News Perry Puts Immigration Atop Session's Agenda (Jan '11) Jan '11 Illegals R Criminals 6
More from around the web