Judge Murphy suspended, arrest warrant sought

May 16, 2011 Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News 29

The state Supreme Court on Monday suspended a judge who was indicted on bribery charges in what the governor and a prosecutor said is just the beginning of the latest investigation into pay-to-play allegations against former Gov.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
contemptuously3

Santa Fe, NM

#21 May 16, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this "T"?????
Yes, I couldn't remember my email pw.. contemptuously3 ... I will go make it now. So much has happen and justice is happening in so many ways.
contemptuously3

Santa Fe, NM

#22 May 16, 2011
Lucky Lager wrote:
Ummm, no comments about the other thief involved, Edgar Lopez?
I wish they would strip him financially and let him live like the homeless people of Las Cruces only to be rejected if he tries to eat at the soup kitchen. Am I being to soft?
LC Native

Farmington, NM

#23 May 16, 2011
This this the same Judge Schultz that has been letting all these gangbangers out, like Orozco who committed the murder at the Anthony rest stop???
My own opinion

Las Cruces, NM

#24 May 16, 2011
Lucky Lager wrote:
Ummm, no comments about the other thief involved, Edgar Lopez?
Edgar Lopez a thief? That's actually a compliment. This guy is a total Jack@#$ he'll take you for whatever he can,just ask Darius Holland. Does anybody remember the fiasco with Division 6 Housing, Emma Ortiz, Tons of Money? And she was actually appointed to several cabinet positions at the bequest of Sir Dick, oops I mean Edgar Lopez. I can almost guarantee that if the Murphy's contributions were 4k Lopez kept at least half. This has to be the most corrupt individual Las Cruces has oh except for Ferri!
cheese

Gallup, NM

#25 May 17, 2011
Nothing has changed in Hollywierd. White People will play the Indians!

I hope they put that one line in there from Blazing Saddles. Bean Fart scene.

"Richardson! I think you'd had enough!".
SHAME

United States

#27 May 17, 2011
Shame! Shame! Edgar! Baby Brianna would be proud!
Ex El Paso res

Las Cruces, NM

#28 May 17, 2011
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just Murphy and Richardson, it's all the judges over there except Schultz and the two new judges.
Any and everyone Richarson appointed needs to be investigated!!!!!

He didn't do anything for anyone that he would not profit off of.
Elsie YesSir

Las Cruces, NM

#29 May 17, 2011
About time wrote:
Put him right where he belongs like any other criminal.
I can easily guess that you do not subscribe to the "innocent until proven guilty" supposition inherent in the Constitution of the United States of Amereica. How sad.
Elsie YesSir

Las Cruces, NM

#30 May 17, 2011
the truth wrote:
What a piece of unethical **** bag Murphy and Richardson are. You are a freaking disgrace to this state and community. Put both assess in prison with BUBBA. f------ POLITICIANS.
Oops, here is another person who disdains the idea of "innocent until proven guilty." I'll sign off now to keep from reading some more by those who flunked Civics One in Middle School. Ugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-New Mexico lawman gets 10 years in bizarre r... Jan 21 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
Cuba releases American Alan Gross in swap Dec '14 Doc Caliban 8
Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... Nov '14 spocko 155
Bill Richardson: Susana Martinez Will Lose Oct '14 Quirky 5
Three legislators challenge Navajo Water Rights... (May '14) Jun '14 Subutai 8
Longtime federal prosecutor tapped to lead stat... (Feb '14) Feb '14 LuzAranda 2
It's Groundhog Day for New Mexico's immigration... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Horace 16
More from around the web