Colorado mining company finishes stak...

Colorado mining company finishes staking NM claims

There are 4 comments on the R & D story from May 7, 2011, titled Colorado mining company finishes staking NM claims. In it, R & D reports that:

Pointing to dozens of active mining claims on Otero Mesa in far southern New Mexico, environmentalists on Thursday renewed their push for permanent protection for the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at R & D.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#1 May 7, 2011
OOOOOOOO now I see...Susana Martinez did a lot of business with Colorado during her campaign. She tried to prevent the publishing of environmental rules. It all adds up now.

Deputy276

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 May 9, 2011
Tree huggers complaining about people getting jobs. Nothing new here.
deputo

Santa Fe, NM

#3 May 9, 2011
Deputy276 wrote:
talking off-topic nonsense out of his azz. Nothing new here.
Im gay

Santa Fe, NM

#4 May 10, 2011
and loving it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News beer (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sindi 6
News APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Julie F 2
News Former governor: Europeans 'aghast' at Trump (Jul '16) Jul '16 hotincleveland 1
News Up, up and away: Albuquerquea s million dollar ... (May '16) Jun '16 Still 13
News Pay-to-play settlement hearing kicks off in New... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jackson 1
News Ex-New Mexico Gov. Richardson to help Clinton i... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News read entire article (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 1
More from around the web