Dairies, environmentalists agree on waste rules

Jul 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOB-TV

New Mexico dairy farmers, environmentalists and the state have settled a dispute over the regulation of dairy farm waste.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
non-resident trapper

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

If the environmentalists were rational,they would be protesting the conditions of the dairy cattle on the corporate dairy factories on I-10 between El Paso and Las Cruces.The waste is organic fertilizer and should be recovered as such,composted and used for agriculture projects in New Mexico.My uncle owned a dairy farm for fifteen years in Louisiana.It would now be considered a "green" organic dairy farm and his milk would command a premium price because it came from contented cows.The conditions I see from I-10 are appalling to this trapper.I could never subject any dairy cow to such an existence,that is how I truly feel in my heart,right or wrong in your eyes.
Peace

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Well, al gore and the frikkin' environmentalist can't see the "forest for the trees" what makes you think they coud see sh_it at shinola???
anyone

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Peace wrote:
what makes you think they coud see sh_it at shinola???
could pick you out.
bob

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

Peace wrote:
Well, al gore and the frikkin' environmentalist can't see the "forest for the trees" what makes you think they coud see sh_it at shinola???
"shit at shinola" are you kidding? your logic is as mixed as your metaphors.
skroo

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Judged:

you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••