Dairies, environmentalists agree on w...

Dairies, environmentalists agree on waste rules

There are 5 comments on the KOB-TV story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Dairies, environmentalists agree on waste rules. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

New Mexico dairy farmers, environmentalists and the state have settled a dispute over the regulation of dairy farm waste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

non-resident trapper

Gonzales, LA

#1 Jul 14, 2011
If the environmentalists were rational,they would be protesting the conditions of the dairy cattle on the corporate dairy factories on I-10 between El Paso and Las Cruces.The waste is organic fertilizer and should be recovered as such,composted and used for agriculture projects in New Mexico.My uncle owned a dairy farm for fifteen years in Louisiana.It would now be considered a "green" organic dairy farm and his milk would command a premium price because it came from contented cows.The conditions I see from I-10 are appalling to this trapper.I could never subject any dairy cow to such an existence,that is how I truly feel in my heart,right or wrong in your eyes.
Peace

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Well, al gore and the frikkin' environmentalist can't see the "forest for the trees" what makes you think they coud see sh_it at shinola???
anyone

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jul 14, 2011
Peace wrote:
what makes you think they coud see sh_it at shinola???
could pick you out.
bob

Odessa, TX

#4 Jul 15, 2011
Peace wrote:
Well, al gore and the frikkin' environmentalist can't see the "forest for the trees" what makes you think they coud see sh_it at shinola???
"shit at shinola" are you kidding? your logic is as mixed as your metaphors.
skroo

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 16, 2011
you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Up, up and away: Albuquerquea s million dollar ... Sat Corein 7
News Pay-to-play settlement hearing kicks off in New... Apr '16 Jackson 1
News Ex-New Mexico Gov. Richardson to help Clinton i... Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News read entire article Feb '16 JANICE 1
News Auditor: New Mexico had $100M special education... (Sep '15) Nov '15 Obidie 14
News Democrats defend Hillary Clinton's use of priva... (Aug '15) Aug '15 kuda 12
News Cuba releases American Alan Gross in swap (Dec '14) Feb '15 Kenn 9
More from around the web