Whistleblower wants control of NM inv...

Whistleblower wants control of NM investment case

There are 1 comment on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Whistleblower wants control of NM investment case. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

New Mexico Attorney General Gary King says his office has no conflicts of interest in legal efforts to recover money for New Mexico from investment deals allegedly influenced by political considerations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

Ghost rider

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Jun 5, 2011
NM Attorney General wants no part of any corruption in Carlsbad, NM. Gary King ignored reports of former Representative John Heaton and Carlsbad City Administer, Harry Burgess, misappropriating WIPP acceleration funding meant for Carlsbad. Creative accounting to service their own personal agendas. No wonder John Heaton fought so hard for more WIPP funding. What of the Municipal funding of the Carlsbad Golf Course, of course run by none other than John Heaton Jr. Seems ironic that the brine well catastrophe vanished after Bob Forrest became the new owner of a hotel, in the critical zone for immenent collapse ( at a cost of $146 a night ) and a non sequiter when Pete Dominici Jr's bid for the Republican nomination for NM Governor fell through. What happened to all the money Carlsbad gave him, to legally represent the lawsuit against I & W. Was that to put Mayor Janway back on his heels? Back up the bull with the financial paperwork. Yet you don't hear about the brine well anymore. What happened to the collapse? Why allow anyone to build in that area. Why isn't it being remediated?? Wonder how far down the property value dropped at that time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spaceport secrecy bill clears New Mexico Senate... Feb 22 Bloodonhishands 12
News beer (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sindi 6
News APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Julie F 2
News Former governor: Europeans 'aghast' at Trump (Jul '16) Jul '16 hotincleveland 1
News Up, up and away: Albuquerquea s million dollar ... (May '16) Jun '16 Still 13
News Pay-to-play settlement hearing kicks off in New... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jackson 1
News Ex-New Mexico Gov. Richardson to help Clinton i... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1