Google executive chairman and ex-New Mexico Gov. Richardson heading to North Korea

Eric Schmidt of Google is in Beijing and is scheduled to leave Monday on a commercial flight bound for a country considered to have the world's most restrictive Internet policies. Full Story
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Aw Geeze! Death warmed over!!! Doesn't he have better hispanics to tout? Haven't heard from Cisneros in a while, maybe he has cleaned up his act? No, didn't think so!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Google is the NSA folks. The NSA stole my handle Stellar..and created Stellar winds in Utah. Google lol it.
A secret underground bunker the NSA is ongoing building to 'spy on your every key stroke.'

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Stellar Wind

I can't make this up hahahahha

http://stellar-wind.org/

I think I won't take it personal. If I do a Solar Pulsar might have something to say about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three legislators challenge Navajo Water Rights... Jun '14 Subutai 8
Longtime federal prosecutor tapped to lead stat... (Feb '14) Feb '14 LuzAranda 2
It's Groundhog Day for New Mexico's immigration... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Horace 16
Judge to decide whether to block horse slaughter (Aug '13) Dec '13 CornDogz 310
Redford, Richardson fight against horse slaughter (Jul '13) Dec '13 Archangel 17
Newman 'deported' from North Korea, in China (Dec '13) Dec '13 SMH 1
The Truth and Danger behind Luciferianism Part ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 howbizarre 1
•••

Bill Richardson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••