Settlements offered in alleged NM pay...

Settlements offered in alleged NM pay-to-play case

There are 5 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Apr 20, 2013, titled Settlements offered in alleged NM pay-to-play case. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

The State Investment Council would receive approximately $525,000 in settlements with several financial investment agents if a judge agrees to dismiss allegations of a pay-to-play scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 20, 2013
P2P round two, let the guilty off with a slap on the wrist.
nancyboy

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Apr 20, 2013
These shriveled Midas agent's sins pale before the grotesque machinations of our present obama/democrat corrupt gangster Augean Stables.

Wake up.
artur

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Apr 20, 2013
I agree.

This scandalous Obama administration makes the Teapot Dome Scandal look like a Tempest in a Teapot.
The

Huntsville, AL

#4 Apr 20, 2013
idiotic phony pollster is agreeing with himself again.

Pathetic
Mary

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Apr 20, 2013
The wrote:
idiotic phony pollster is agreeing with himself again.
Pathetic
You wouldn't know the teapot dome scandal from your mother's teat-which you obviously never knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spaceport secrecy bill clears New Mexico Senate... 1 hr Bloodonhishands 12
News beer (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sindi 6
News APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Julie F 2
News Former governor: Europeans 'aghast' at Trump (Jul '16) Jul '16 hotincleveland 1
News Up, up and away: Albuquerquea s million dollar ... (May '16) Jun '16 Still 13
News Pay-to-play settlement hearing kicks off in New... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jackson 1
News Ex-New Mexico Gov. Richardson to help Clinton i... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1
More from around the web