Request to rename Baseball field afte...

Request to rename Baseball field after donor upsets students

There are 2 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from May 5, 2011, titled Request to rename Baseball field after donor upsets students. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

A somewhat controversial New Mexico political figure may wind up with his name and his wife's name on the soon-to-be renovated UNM baseball field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

starchaser

United States

#1 May 18, 2011
If you knew these "upstanding" people the way we do here in hobbs, you would "not" name your septic tank after them! Check the closets on these two.Nice people I guess but not for memorialising.Leave well enough alone, & leave the name the same!
Lea County knows

Hobbs, NM

#2 May 19, 2011
Please leave the name LOBO field. Like starchaser said "Check the closets of these two!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News beer (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sindi 6
News APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Julie F 2
News Former governor: Europeans 'aghast' at Trump (Jul '16) Jul '16 hotincleveland 1
News Up, up and away: Albuquerquea s million dollar ... (May '16) Jun '16 Still 13
News Pay-to-play settlement hearing kicks off in New... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jackson 1
News Ex-New Mexico Gov. Richardson to help Clinton i... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News read entire article (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 1
More from around the web