New Mexico is NOT Arizona

New Mexico is NOT Arizona

There are 366 comments on the WhirledView story from May 3, 2010, titled New Mexico is NOT Arizona. In it, WhirledView reports that:

Since Arizonaa TMs Governor Jan Brewer signed what amounts to a reprise of the Alien and Sedition Act for anyone stepping foot in that fair State a ' or should I say, mostly hot, dusty and dry State a ' the question Ia TMve been asked the most over the past two weeks since Ia TMve been in Washington, DC is whether New Mexico will be next.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WhirledView.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Captain Morgan

Alto, NM

#415 Dec 15, 2011
You do not have to go far to find white supremecists,just go to New Mexico into the small towns like Alamogordo or Ruidoso where theres alot of rednecks and other xenophobic people who are just crossing their finger in hopes of the govenors impossing anti Brown Laws like SB 1070!

Glendale, AZ

#416 Dec 19, 2011
SSS wrote:
New Mexico was Arizona back in the day. I wish it still were again.
I thought New Mexico and Arizona were Mexico back in the day.

“Eat me. I'm a Danish.”

Since: Dec 10

Las Cruces, New Mexico

#417 Dec 19, 2011
everyonesbobbing wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought New Mexico and Arizona were Mexico back in the day.
They were! And for a time they were divided horizontally instead of vertically. With New Mexico on the norht and Arizona on the South.

SOUTHERN New Mexico and Arizona has a lot in common. NORTHERN New Mexico has nothing in common with anyone except a small part of Southern Colorado. The differences that existed back in the 1800's are still viable ones today.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#418 Dec 23, 2011
Is New Mexico part of the United States? hahahah, okok, just kidding.... woo.. Merry Christmas....

Rio Rancho, NM

#419 Dec 23, 2011
newmexico is NOT is Mexico!!!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#420 Dec 27, 2011
nomoreillegals wrote:
newmexico is NOT is Mexico!!!
But they say Susana Martinez is how you pronounce Jan Brewer in Mexico!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Auditor: New Mexico had $100M special education... Nov 6 Obidie 15
News Barack Obama: Puppet on a String (Sep '10) Oct 30 Rothschild Zionism 3
News Democrats defend Hillary Clinton's use of priva... Aug '15 kuda 12
News Cuba releases American Alan Gross in swap (Dec '14) Feb '15 Kenn 9
News New Mexico Senate panel passes on spaceport sal... (Feb '15) Feb '15 fmer505-1951 2
News Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... (Nov '14) Feb '15 Start new 156
News Ex-New Mexico lawman gets 10 years in bizarre r... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
More from around the web