New Mexico is NOT Arizona

May 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WhirledView

Since Arizonaa TMs Governor Jan Brewer signed what amounts to a reprise of the Alien and Sedition Act for anyone stepping foot in that fair State a ' or should I say, mostly hot, dusty and dry State a ' the question Ia TMve been asked the most over the past two weeks since Ia TMve been in Washington, DC is whether New Mexico will be next.

Comments
1 - 20 of 366 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2011
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#1 May 3, 2010
If all four southern border states enacted the same federal law enforcements with the same legs and teeth, there would
be a unifying force instead of the stupid liberal
division of knowing ignoring right from wrong.

Point and blame. The same exact law is on the federal books but the do-nothings in Washington don't enforce it. And ignore the accompanying problems then throw money at it when their end of the stick is too shitty to ignore.

If the illegal invaders want public support,
get legal citizenship papers started, completed, and act like it is important to be part of the solution, not a continuing part of the problem.

If they don't, screw them.....the country is sick and tired of scoff laws and charity cases.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
taylor extremely made

Glendale, AZ

#2 May 4, 2010
The bill in AZ was modified last Saturday with the governor rewording it to "stop, detain or arrest" instead of contact when requesting their immigration status. It's business as usual. Nazi Joe Arpaio and his gang still doing their german impersonation and local law enforcement staying away from potential lawsuits for racial profiling.
Benji

Alto, NM

#3 May 4, 2010
Right, pathetically New Mexico is not Arizona. Arizona has balls!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SSS

Woodland Park, CO

#4 May 4, 2010
New Mexico was Arizona back in the day. I wish it still were again.
Teetotaler

Artesia, NM

#5 May 4, 2010
As long as we have richardson as governor, the govenor without balls, New Mexico does not stand a chance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Real Truth

Carlsbad, NM

#6 May 4, 2010
Benji wrote:
Right, pathetically New Mexico is not Arizona. Arizona has balls!
If the sheep in NM would stop putting democraps in power!
Fed Up

Albuquerque, NM

#8 May 4, 2010
Agree, but NEW Mexico is NOT mexico either!

1. Do not vote for any incumbant

2. Do not vote for any Dumocrat

3. This could mean that in certain seats you may
have to vote Independent or write in. At least
they won't get your vote.
WHATITIS

Alamogordo, NM

#9 May 4, 2010
allot of racial fools here yet most are hispanic themselves who come from descents from mexico and chih. area mainly. sad world. dont you think native americans feel same way about you all.
not czar

Glendale, AZ

#11 May 7, 2010
Arizona is the new Mexico, I mean not New Mexico.

Sheriff Joe makes his inmates wear pink boxers. In not New Mexico, the inmates can't wear pink boxers because many inmates can't get a trial going under three years and are released for time served, usually twice as long as their original sentence would have been if a trial had ever started.
Just be

Albuquerque, NM

#12 May 7, 2010
Fed Up wrote:
Agree, but NEW Mexico is NOT mexico either!
1. Do not vote for any incumbant
2. Do not vote for any Dumocrat
3. This could mean that in certain seats you may
have to vote Independent or write in. At least
they won't get your vote.
4. Stupid.
Old Gringo

Englewood, CO

#13 May 7, 2010
WHATITIS wrote:
allot of racial fools here yet most are hispanic themselves who come from descents from mexico and chih. area mainly. sad world. dont you think native americans feel same way about you all.
More Native American? I'm a native American. Born to people who arrived in Virginia in 1609 (father's family) and 1617 (my mother's family). And I have records to prove all of it after extensively researching this for the last 9 years. Real birth records, death records, military service records, land deeds, wills, federal traders permits and so on. Two in TN even married Cherokee women to keep them from being sent on the Trail of Tears (and according to family lore because these 2 women owned the goods in the way of cattle and slaves - yes African slaves!) The family had been registered traders doing business in TN before TN was a state and whites were not allowed to live in that territory - a law ignored by my hillbilly ancestors.

You see my ancestors were here before the silly well known story of the Pilgrims and Plymouth Rock in 1620. My father's family arrived in Texas from Kentucky in 1828, 8 years before Texas independence. Read about the Grigsby family history in America by searching Soldier John Grigsby and follow the many links.

So we all qualify as native Americans. But we are not Indians. And what you call Native Americans refer to themselves, and amongst themselves, as Indians. With pride. Of the probably thousands of Indians I have known, lived amongst and worked with in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Montana in the last 45 years I have never heard a single one refer to their people as "Native American".

More useless politically correct cat cookies.
Vitara

Albuquerque, NM

#15 May 7, 2010
taylor extremely made wrote:
The bill in AZ was modified last Saturday with the governor rewording it to "stop, detain or arrest" instead of contact when requesting their immigration status. It's business as usual. Nazi Joe Arpaio and his gang still doing their german impersonation and local law enforcement staying away from potential lawsuits for racial profiling.
You lie you lie you lie !!
William L

Alamogordo, NM

#14 May 7, 2010
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If the sheep in NM would stop putting democraps in power!
Democrats have nothing to do with this.
William L

Alamogordo, NM

#16 May 7, 2010
The remaining 3 border states need the Illegal Alien Law just like Arizona, Better yet, Shoot them as they cross the border, If they can't get here Legal, Consider them a "Invading force" and treat them like POW'S
Vitara

Albuquerque, NM

#17 May 7, 2010
not czar wrote:
Arizona is the new Mexico, I mean not New Mexico.
Sheriff Joe makes his inmates wear pink boxers. In not New Mexico, the inmates can't wear pink boxers because many inmates can't get a trial going under three years and are released for time served, usually twice as long as their original sentence would have been if a trial had ever started.
Next time in understandable English please; it is hard to read your gibberish I guess you haven't spent your three years in school .
Vitara

Albuquerque, NM

#18 May 7, 2010
Old Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
More Native American? I'm a native American. Born to people who arrived in Virginia in 1609 (father's family) and 1617 (my mother's family). And I have records to prove all of it after extensively researching this for the last 9 years. Real birth records, death records, military service records, land deeds, wills, federal traders permits and so on. Two in TN even married Cherokee women to keep them from being sent on the Trail of Tears (and according to family lore because these 2 women owned the goods in the way of cattle and slaves - yes African slaves!) The family had been registered traders doing business in TN before TN was a state and whites were not allowed to live in that territory - a law ignored by my hillbilly ancestors.
You see my ancestors were here before the silly well known story of the Pilgrims and Plymouth Rock in 1620. My father's family arrived in Texas from Kentucky in 1828, 8 years before Texas independence. Read about the Grigsby family history in America by searching Soldier John Grigsby and follow the many links.
So we all qualify as native Americans. But we are not Indians. And what you call Native Americans refer to themselves, and amongst themselves, as Indians. With pride. Of the probably thousands of Indians I have known, lived amongst and worked with in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Montana in the last 45 years I have never heard a single one refer to their people as "Native American".
More useless politically correct cat cookies.
Mine too on my great grandmother's side their name was/is Taylor.
Glasnos

Deltona, FL

#19 May 7, 2010
Wait until 200,000 illegals move from Arizona to NM ... NM might have to change their minds.
Vitara

Pleasanton, CA

#20 May 7, 2010
Glasnos wrote:
Wait until 200,000 illegals move from Arizona to NM ... NM might have to change their minds.
No problem. WE have gun rights here too . Concealed , open carry and all.
Ray

Los Angeles, CA

#22 May 7, 2010
Maybe its time we are like Arizona.
True

Truckee, CA

#23 May 7, 2010
Nope it's not Arizona, it's Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three legislators challenge Navajo Water Rights... Jun '14 Subutai 8
Longtime federal prosecutor tapped to lead stat... (Feb '14) Feb '14 LuzAranda 2
It's Groundhog Day for New Mexico's immigration... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Horace 16
Judge to decide whether to block horse slaughter (Aug '13) Dec '13 CornDogz 310
Redford, Richardson fight against horse slaughter (Jul '13) Dec '13 Archangel 17
Newman 'deported' from North Korea, in China (Dec '13) Dec '13 SMH 1
The Truth and Danger behind Luciferianism Part ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 howbizarre 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bill Richardson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••