Join the discussion below, or Read more at Korea Herald.
#21 Dec 16, 2010
More $Bill accomplishments:
I will admit he has the gift of gab with the N Koreans.
And I'm pleased he didn't blow $2.9mil on a wild horse ranch, even though he did it because he admitted he couldn't get it done before leaving office.
- security force
- can't get along with his Lt Gov
- speeding on the Interstate (IIRC, 110mph)
- aircraft purchases, over $500,000
- SF College funding
- his entire GRIP mess of road repairs
- AeroMexico flights in cahoots with Chavez
- the FailRunner, cost, expansion
- NM being over $450mil in the red as of Nov 2010
- his all too frequent trips abroad
- trips to NY
- maintaining an office in DC until the public had a fit
- tourist advertising to CA & NY firms (none in NM)
- his Wen H Lee fiasco as energy sec in Los Alamos
- the P2P (pay 2 play) schemes that are so obvious
- sanctuary state
- drivers licenses for ILLEGALS and the havoc that has caused
- failure to secure our southern border
- his stance with gays and marriage which the public as a whole does not embrace
- medical marijuana (its still illegal in the US)
- abysmal record of political appts where many have declined, quit or been dumped for illicit or criminal activities and too many other things I can and can't recall at the moment he's done or failed to do.
- over 450 political appointees who are all exempt
- absorbing many into the ranks of classified to protect them
- failure to say who they are or what they do
- created temp jobs that are renewed every 6 months with full benefits
- won't allow any state agency to comment on who those exempt employees are
- Larry Barker has exposed him and he refuses to refute the charges
- put a hiring freeze in effect then shifted some of those 450 exempts into classified jobs after that freeze and set their duties and salaries w/o input from the depts
- The white elephant space port
- Refuses to admit that NM schools are failing everyone
- As a lame duck Gov he gave the railrunner another $350mil in stimulus money(Aug 2010)
- His little clone, Diane Denish
- Week long trip to Cuba in Aug 2010
- other recent trips the Journal uncovered that cost NM taxpayers thousands of dollars
- lying about how far the state was/is in debt, from $250mil it jumped to over $450mil
- of the $58mil he had in discretionary spending, he used over $31mil of the $58mil to balance the state budget (paying in part for his overspending misdeeds) instead of creating jobs which was the spirit of the stimulus monies.
Yessiree Bob, he's done a lot in 8 years...
#22 Dec 17, 2010
And now we'll get the most meaningful gem of Richardson's 8 year Governorship, a pardon for Billy the Kid.
#24 Aug 8, 2011
That the Walrus Bill Richardson, with his storied bedsores of corruption should be headed North is no surprise.
It would be totally appropriate that he should end up in North Korea.
We, the rest of the public, must hope that we at least end our days well upstream and up wind of him and his ilk.
Add your comments below
|APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir...||Jul '16||Julie F||2|
|Former governor: Europeans 'aghast' at Trump||Jul '16||hotincleveland||1|
|Up, up and away: Albuquerquea s million dollar ...||Jun '16||Still||13|
|Pay-to-play settlement hearing kicks off in New...||Apr '16||Jackson||1|
|Ex-New Mexico Gov. Richardson to help Clinton i... (Feb '16)||Feb '16||Ben Ghazi||1|
|read entire article (Feb '16)||Feb '16||JANICE||1|
|Auditor: New Mexico had $100M special education... (Sep '15)||Nov '15||Obidie||14|
Find what you want!
Search Bill Richardson Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC