Governor names members of State Fair ...

Governor names members of State Fair Commission

There are 2 comments on the KOB-TV story from Aug 21, 2011, titled Governor names members of State Fair Commission. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

Martinez announced Friday that she has appointed Kenneth "Twister" Smith of Cabello, Kenneth "Buster" Goff of Hobbs and Charlotte Rode of Albuquerque.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

New Mexican

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 21, 2011
Wrong person Governor Martinez, he is to well connected politically.

Pick people not in any way involved in any type of organization, special interest group or is or has been involved with any politician.

I cannot see how this person can be 100% open minded, he is biased already on his opinions and no way can you or he prove otherwise.

BAD CHOICE
New Mexico Resident

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Better yet, abolish the money losing state fair and use those monies on other things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats defend Hillary Clinton's use of priva... Aug 24 kuda 12
News Cuba releases American Alan Gross in swap (Dec '14) Feb '15 Kenn 9
News New Mexico Senate panel passes on spaceport sal... (Feb '15) Feb '15 fmer505-1951 2
News Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... (Nov '14) Feb '15 Start new 156
News Ex-New Mexico lawman gets 10 years in bizarre r... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
News Bill Richardson: Susana Martinez Will Lose (Oct '14) Oct '14 Quirky 5
News Three legislators challenge Navajo Water Rights... (May '14) Jun '14 Subutai 8
More from around the web