Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam signs ...

Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam signs TEAM Act into Law

There are 3 comments on the Clarksville Online story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam signs TEAM Act into Law. In it, Clarksville Online reports that:

Nashville, TN - Joined by state employees, legislators and members of his Cabinet, Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam today signed the Tennessee Excellence, Accountability and Management Act into law on the Tennessee Tower plaza across from the State Capitol in Nashville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarksville Online.

Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2012
This year’s TN legislative session is an embarrassing three-ring circus gaining our state nothing but negative media attention. Our lawmakers should focus on improving the state economy and education instead of intruding on civil liberties and violating students’ rights, gay rights, women’s rights, immigrants’ rights and even monkey rights! Haslam and his team of corporate puppets need to stop spreading the wealth gap here in the south and start fixing our schools and ending the dumbing down of our youth. Get a better view of the ringmaster’s circle in this charade at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/04/li...
independant

Wartburg, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2012
amen brother!
independant

Wartburg, TN

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Bill Haslam is the worst governor that i have ever experienced!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Haslam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meritor plans expansion of Morristown facility (Aug '11) Jul 12 Morning coffee 4
News Calsonic Kansei Adding 1,200 Jobs In Tennessee (Sep '13) Jun '16 ThomasA 78
News Glen Campbell's Children Instigate Tennessee La... May '16 Zonawaas 1
News Tusculum Mayor Emphasizes Board's Support For GVDC (Apr '11) Apr '16 TnCarrotop 5
News Tenn Gov Bill Haslam Apr '16 Sneaky Pete 6
News Tennessee governor signs religious counseling b... Apr '16 Gremlin 3
News God, sex, bathrooms on legislators' minds Apr '16 Next 4
More from around the web