Sullivan County Commissioner to chall...

Sullivan County Commissioner to challenge Sunshine Law

There are 2 comments on the TriCities.com story from Dec 13, 2011, titled Sullivan County Commissioner to challenge Sunshine Law. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - Sullivan County Commissioner Bill Kilgore wants to weaken Tennessee's open meeting laws and allow commissioners to conduct county business during a private phone conversation or over lunch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

Perry Barker

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Why would an elected offical want hold a meeting
Behind closed doors . All and let me say again, "all" business that concerns the people should be open to the publics to hear. If not, open to the public it shouldn't be discussed.
the devils eye

San Angelo, TX

#2 Dec 24, 2011
these goes to prove what kind of dumb azzs run Bristol they keep the people in the dark , line their pockets and tell you its none of your business what they do to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Haslam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meritor plans expansion of Morristown facility (Aug '11) Jun 20 Harley Momma 22
News Same-sex couples sue over Tennessee 'natural me... May '17 Carlos 6
News Governor signs Tennessee a natural and ordinary... May '17 Wondering 2
News Gay marriage plaintiff urges opposition to Tenn... May '17 Xstain Mullah Fri... 1
News 5 things in the Tennessee General Assembly May '17 Waynes Nude Cheeks 3
News Burchett for governor? The Knox County mayor is... May '17 South Knox Hombre 10
News Immigrant tuition break gaining support in Tenn... Apr '17 spud 3
More from around the web