NC Gov Nearly Moved to Tears by Torna...

NC Gov Nearly Moved to Tears by Tornado Damage

There are 2 comments on the ClipSyndicate story from Apr 18, 2011, titled NC Gov Nearly Moved to Tears by Tornado Damage. In it, ClipSyndicate reports that:

North Carolina Gov. Beverly Perdue says her tour of tornado-ravaged portions of her state nearly brought her to tears.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClipSyndicate.

James

Albemarle, NC

#1 Apr 18, 2011
It's nice to see that she feels sympathy, unlike the prez who never shows emotion. I guess that's from his Muslim upbringing.
brownk1266

Beverly, NJ

#2 Apr 28, 2011
What a racist comment the president is not a muslim
please get your facts straight before posting comments like this. Nothing is worse than ignorance
and false propaganda. And for the record tears are
something we all possess, let's see what she does
to help these devastated folks. I hope it's nothing
like what she did to help those 37,000 people who
lost their unemployment benefits and can't put breakfast on the table for their kids this morning.
Tears what a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wendell bridge likely to stay mothballed for now (Nov '11) Nov '14 melmika 3
News Primary Featuring Clay Aiken Too Close To Call (May '14) May '14 Capitain AMERICA 12
News Primary featuring Clay Aiken too close to call (May '14) May '14 Churchlady 1
News Wilmington 10 pardoned by outgoing N.C. governor (Dec '12) Jul '13 Lisa R Charlotte NC 6
News Southern states fight estimates of sea level rise (Aug '12) Apr '13 Disappointed 6
News NC Senators File Fracking, Atlantic Drilling Bill (Feb '13) Mar '13 tori 2
News Windows and doors manufacturer bringing HQ to C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 billshields 1
More from around the web