Carolina Beach councilwoman to receive prestigious Longleaf Pine award

Nov 7, 2011 Full story: StarNewsOnline.com

Carolina Beach Councilwoman Pat Efird will receive the highest honor the North Carolina governor can bestow on a citizen: The Order of the Longleaf Pine .

Read more
Mary Lou Pharr Allred

King George, VA

#1 Nov 7, 2011
Congratulations Pat for The Order of Long Leaf Pine. award. It was very nice seeing you again this past Saturday. I hope you are elected mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wendell bridge likely to stay mothballed for now (Nov '11) Nov '14 melmika 3
News Primary Featuring Clay Aiken Too Close To Call (May '14) May '14 Capitain AMERICA 12
News Primary featuring Clay Aiken too close to call (May '14) May '14 Churchlady 1
News Wilmington 10 pardoned by outgoing N.C. governor (Dec '12) Jul '13 Lisa R Charlotte NC 6
News Southern states fight estimates of sea level rise (Aug '12) Apr '13 Disappointed 6
News NC Senators File Fracking, Atlantic Drilling Bill (Feb '13) Mar '13 tori 2
News Windows and doors manufacturer bringing HQ to C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 billshields 1
More from around the web