Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with staffer

May 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMOV.com

Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after the former governor revealed he had fathered a child with a member of their household staff, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of629
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Westcoast

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Well it is bad having an affair and a child but at least he wasn't banging a gay guy, oh wait it is only Wednesday, who knows what else he has done, he sure had a good time you see her melons.
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind response Gator. Nah... I doubt Arnold was ever faithful to Maria over in duration of time. There have been many whispers and interviews of his groping over the years. So many I don't even remember the details. He was probably always an embarassment to Maria; likely many times she had to look the other way.
I agree, I don't know how I'd handle a situation like this one either. To think, the woman worked right in Maria's home around her and her children. For twenty years she worked in their home. How could she pull off something like that for ten more years after the child was born, not to mention during the time the affair was in progress? That's pretty low-down. I couldn't do that, I'd have to take my guilt and leave regardless as to how it happened.
Not making excuses for her; BUT, suppose Arnold is the one who pursued HER; perhaps she felt she couldn't afford to lose her job and had no other choice but to go along with his advances? This was most likely not just a one night stand. I would imagine Arnold would leave Maria's bed and go to hers if she slept over.
Then it's too late, a baby has been conceived and she's at his mercy? Honestly, I don't know how I feel about her part in the blame since I don't know her or any of the details; if she was the one who schemed the relationship or he did. I saw a photo of her earlier and I have to say, she is one cheap looking, ugly woman. Ain't that always the way it is?! The cheating man usually does have a much prettier and nicer woman at home than the one he's messing with. But let's face it, Maria was always too good for Arnold, the piece a shyt.
Shows the total lack of character and lack of intelligence of arnie. First, employees often like employers. And weak employers use this as leverage for personal gain. But it may work for personal gain of the employee. In this case, a woman may see advantage of having a child fathered by a wealthy political man.

Only an IDIOT political would fail to see the above.
Laughing

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Now wait a cotton pickin minute...Barack Obama is a faithful husband to his wife and kids.
I LOVE the cotton picking part!!!!!! I agree, I agree....! Vote for COAl, it is black!
Imma Miget

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

BIG MAC wrote:
<quoted text>That include's your Daddy....
And yours also. I saw him With a goat.
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Weissweisser wrote:
<quoted text>
No . I vil not shut up . I don't cheat my vife . I don't
make gymnastics and obtain Mr. Vorld title . And I don't go
to America and make movies about strong heros. And I don't
marry the daughter of a important person in order to be
more popular in America .
No . I am an unknown man in Uruguay that is known only by
his friends and family. My vife is not glamorous .She is fat .
Nevertheless I don't cheat her . Because I love her.
I don't live a life only to be famous .
So vhen a guy like this screws it up , I have the right to gossip. Because he is the example of somebody that flew too
high and forgot to stand on the floor .Ve all have to remember
from this case vat is happines : Happines is not to be famous ,
happines is to be vit the people you love .
Nevertheless , Arnold , I must say that I enjoyed your movies.
your wife is FAT? good lord, that is nothing to be proud of. yuk. put her on a diet man..
The Sperminator

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Monkees wrote:
Sources say that his next movie will be titled, "The Sperminator".
I'll be back

Since: May 11

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

A good wife would join in for a three way.:)
Rafiq wrote:
A good wife would forgive, a better wife would buy a present for the 'love-child'...
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

Stumpy wrote:
Hey, what is the big freaking deal? Thomas Jefferson fathered kids with his slave women; Abraham Lincoln was gay and slept with several men while married to Mary Toad; Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt had separate beds/lives. All Arnold needs to do is ask Maria for forgiveness and pay child support for the newborn. Also, since he is a pretty well-known Catholic politico, the pope can annul his marriage to Maria if necessary.
Jefferson's "slave" Sally, was his dead wife's half-sister when they had kids.
I doubt the Pope will annul a 25yr marriage that has 4 living kids.
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

The Sperminator wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be back
lol. he saw, he conquered, he "came"
ach du lieber

Mclean, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

... from the land that gave us hitler and fritzl ...
oh yes i just did

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>You are right...it is in a downward spiral....wanting to legalize gay marriage.
fedup, youre the mess. what do gays have anything to do with what this heterosexual did? you should be condemning the heterosexual, you moron.

and this example shows you that perhaps gays should have gotten to vote on his marriage---and your messy one.
Sneed Hearn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Well, the Kennedys are certainly not strangers to infidelity. I'm sure she'll be fine. By the way... you DO know there are two sides to every story right? Could it be that Ms. "Kennedy" isn't the perfect angel you make her out to be??
RedsMom wrote:
Both the house keeper and Arrrrrnold are despicable. If the baby was born 10 years ago, and the house keeper just retired, then both of them have been lying to Maria for 10 years.
Good for you, Maria. Leave both of them to their shame and move on.

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Boycott Sanctuary Cities wrote:
<quoted text>
What about clinton and edwards ?
See post #94
Sneed Hearn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

Maria is a lovely lady? Maybe from your perspective but I haven't spoken to a single man, myself included, who thinks she's even remotely attractive. Yeesh! Arnold married her for political reasons.
Gator Girl in New Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are right. Maria is a lovely and classy lady. Always has been. She is handling this in her usual manner, with grace and dignity. More than I could say for me. I really don't know how I'd handle it.
As to Arnold, I think you are right there too, but as I stated I'd be more surprised had he been faithful. That's just the cynic in me. But like you said, at least he was man enough to support the child. I will give you that.
As for the conniving woman. Sorry, I won't give that woman anything. She's a conniver and I have no respect or tolerance for people like that.
Thanks for your response because it did make me think differently about Arnold's stance.

Since: May 11

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

mrsize13feet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

i just saw a picture of that whore mistress. she is one UGLY heffer, good lord, UGLY. and here's my question, why would a guy like that, who i'm sure has his pick of really beautiful women get with a skank like that? that was bill clinton's problem, getting with these skanky looking women. AND i would imagine maria must have seen the "son" several times and never saw any features of "ahhhnold" on the kid's face? come on maria, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Chris

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

I won’t judge Arnie. Although I don't condone what he did, I also think that having to put up to the Kennedy dogma for so many years it got to him. He could have had any hot woman around as a mistress, yet he chose a simple Spanish maid. Why?
YesAgree

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Maybe FedUp needs to get a life.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

Maybe we should now rename him "THE SPERMINATOR"

“Let's set the record straight!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

TIRED of the BS wrote:
And we wonder why America is going to the DOGS?
USA is in big trouble when it comes to morals!
Politicians here are down right filthy & nasty!
Why is this such a hard thing to do?
The word is called FAITHFUL? But I have yet to see a faithful Politician! Govenor or President!
IT is truly sad how our country has deteriorated to this type of behavior!
What's even sadder is that people like you consider this person something to model after to begin with. Look in the mirror for your morals, stop judging and you'll find yourself much more tolerant of ilk like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of629
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••