Schwarzenegger reveals he had child w...

Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with staffer

There are 629 comments on the KMOV.com story from May 17, 2011, titled Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with staffer. In it, KMOV.com reports that:

Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after the former governor revealed he had fathered a child with a member of their household staff, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV.com.

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 May 17, 2011
He is a nasty ass that fathered a baztard child with a evil slut woman. In the same dog bag as John Edwards. I have no respect for this dog.
it is what it is

Brooksville, FL

#2 May 17, 2011
No surprise. Schwarzenegger has been a cocksman for years.
DrOz

Colo, IA

#3 May 17, 2011
No surprise at all.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#4 May 17, 2011
it is what it is wrote:
No surprise. Schwarzenegger has been a cocksman for years.
He is a dirty dog bastard!
TIRED of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 17, 2011
And we wonder why America is going to the DOGS?
USA is in big trouble when it comes to morals!

Politicians here are down right filthy & nasty!
Why is this such a hard thing to do?

The word is called FAITHFUL? But I have yet to see a faithful Politician! Govenor or President!

IT is truly sad how our country has deteriorated to this type of behavior!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#6 May 17, 2011
TIRED of the BS wrote:
The word is called FAITHFUL? But I have yet to see a faithful Politician! Govenor or President!
Now wait a cotton pickin minute...Barack Obama is a faithful husband to his wife and kids.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#7 May 17, 2011
TIRED of the BS wrote:
You are right...it is in a downward spiral....wanting to legalize gay marriage.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#8 May 17, 2011
TIRED of the BS wrote:
America is going to the dogs. This is what happens when GOD is taken out of things. This is what happens when we allow allah to take over the country.
RealityCheck

Sugar Land, TX

#9 May 17, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Now wait a cotton pickin minute...Barack Obama is a faithful husband to his wife and kids.
Are you SURE? How do you know for SURE? Do you know Obama? Do you follow him around? FACT: YOU ARE NOT S-u-r-e, you just like Obama.
wake up

Abilene, TX

#10 May 17, 2011
the reason our country is going down the toilet is becasue we the people let our gov get away with all this stuff. all we the people do is coplain.
we the people are not going to fix this mess in a voting booth !!!! wake up and get a clue........
Monkees

Jefferson City, MO

#11 May 17, 2011
Sources say that his next movie will be titled, "The Sperminator".
Tired of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 17, 2011
wake up wrote:
the reason our country is going down the toilet is becasue we the people let our gov get away with all this stuff. all we the people do is coplain.
we the people are not going to fix this mess in a voting booth !!!! wake up and get a clue........
ITA with your quote! Also we not only should wake up but step up to not tolerating it! Boycot those who continue to display bad behavior!
you don't have to watch them nor vote for them when you get the whole picture. There are some media that is posting this was not so bad and rating who is the worse cheater, and all sort of nonsense! And we wonder why our children are in the shape they are in? Incredible is all I can say and this is down right disgusting!
Tired of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 17, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Now wait a cotton pickin minute...Barack Obama is a faithful husband to his wife and kids.
Sorry he was a cheater too did you not hear his wife say before they were elected he had some problems in their marriage? Now I don't know if he crossed a line but the bottom line is this if she felt they had to have some counseling he was not on the up & up either. Like I said I have yet to hear or see a faithful politician!
bailout my duck

Villa Park, IL

#14 May 17, 2011
what makes men cheat on women.....other WOMEN!and yet they get so upset at men plus they cash in like pirates
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#15 May 17, 2011
RealityCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you SURE? How do you know for SURE? Do you know Obama? Do you follow him around? FACT: YOU ARE NOT S-u-r-e, you just like Obama.
Obama is a good man...Michelle says so, plus she will go off up in that white house if Barack did some mess like that.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 May 17, 2011
Both the house keeper and Arrrrrnold are despicable. If the baby was born 10 years ago, and the house keeper just retired, then both of them have been lying to Maria for 10 years.
Good for you, Maria. Leave both of them to their shame and move on.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#17 May 17, 2011
Wow, Schwarzeneggar created his own anchor baby.

No wonder he never gave a rat's ass about enforcing illegal immigration laws.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#18 May 17, 2011
Now Maria knows why there was that monthly entry in the check book for "Household Support Services:$10,000"
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#19 May 17, 2011
Some top quotes by Arnold with the Housekeeper

- He is also coming out with a new movie The Impregnator "Your clothes... give them to me, now."

- Come with me if you vant my love child

- You are pregnant? I will NOT be back.

- Ask not what you can do for your housekeeper, ask what your housekeeper can do for you.

- It's not a tumor, she is pregnant with a baby.

- Hasta la vista, baby. Oh it's my baby?

- Remember when I said I’d make you pregnant last… I lied.

- Get to da baby chopper. If it bleeds, we can kill it.

- I do rescue mission, not impregnations
bailout my duck

Villa Park, IL

#20 May 17, 2011
were not hunting it it is hunting us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) Tue swampmudd 27,539
News I knew Gov. Schwarzenegger. Mr. Trump, you're n... (Jan '17) Jun '17 yidfellas v USA 5
News Car tax zapped Gray Davis, but new ones wona t ... Apr '17 Solarman 1
News In Aftermath, Schwarzenegger Moves as a Man of ... Apr '17 che the Reagan Ch... 1
News Arnold Schwarzenegger to Trump, Your Ratings ar... Mar '17 neon 2
News Trump says Schwarzenegger was fired from a oeAp... Mar '17 Captain Yesterday 26
News Trump's infrastructure plan may hit roadblock: ... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
More from around the web