Vote advances plans for Tappan Zee Bridge

Aug 21, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.recordonline.com

Cuomo hails decision, asks feds for money

Hours after getting the unanimous vote he needed to advance his Tappan Zee Bridge project, Gov. Andrew Cuomo celebrated Monday by asking the U.S. Department of Transportation again to loan him the money to pay for part of the $5.2 billion cost.

The governor, standing adjacent to the Hudson River within sight of the bridge and surrounded by local, county and state lawmakers, called the vote "the latest milestone" and added, "Today, we are one step closer to building a new, safer bridge that will revitalize the Hudson Valley by creating thousands of jobs."

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

It's 'Mr Bill'...we all know what to expect

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
Yes, enjoy reality, as opposed to your usual diet of paranoia and closet racism.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
Yes. The Obamalony is strong with that one. I mean the smell. The "smell" of the Obamaloney is strong with that one... Mr. Bill, I mean.
Cuomo sounds like the mayor in BOSS , episode 201, who wants money for an unneeded airport extension. I wonder if that episode is about Cuomo and people just like him? The speech is almost word for word.
It's just making work for democrat union voters at 1000 times it's real cost which the taxpayers of the whole country have to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••