Vote advances plans for Tappan Zee Bridge

Aug 21, 2012 Full story: www.recordonline.com
Cuomo hails decision, asks feds for money

Hours after getting the unanimous vote he needed to advance his Tappan Zee Bridge project, Gov. Andrew Cuomo celebrated Monday by asking the U.S. Department of Transportation again to loan him the money to pay for part of the $5.2 billion cost.

The governor, standing adjacent to the Hudson River within sight of the bridge and surrounded by local, county and state lawmakers, called the vote "the latest milestone" and added, "Today, we are one step closer to building a new, safer bridge that will revitalize the Hudson Valley by creating thousands of jobs."

Full Story
Gravediggers

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
It's 'Mr Bill'...we all know what to expect

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Yes, enjoy reality, as opposed to your usual diet of paranoia and closet racism.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Yes. The Obamalony is strong with that one. I mean the smell. The "smell" of the Obamaloney is strong with that one... Mr. Bill, I mean.
Cuomo sounds like the mayor in BOSS , episode 201, who wants money for an unneeded airport extension. I wonder if that episode is about Cuomo and people just like him? The speech is almost word for word.
It's just making work for democrat union voters at 1000 times it's real cost which the taxpayers of the whole country have to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Cuomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proposed OPWDD cuts could hurt North Country ag... (Apr '13) Sat Head Busta 3
Governor Cuomo Announces Task Force to Develop ... Oct 16 WhimsicalLady 1
Westfield Justice Announces Candidacy For Famil... Oct 16 Micky 7
Christie's Not in New Jersey Much - But When He... Oct 10 Pomelastic 1
Governor Cuomo joins rally to promote Women's E... Oct 8 Nina 2
Rob Astorino to tour gas fields amid fracking d... Oct 7 conklncolt 3
Cuomo delaying Court of Appeals judge pick by t... Oct 4 DeepThroat 1

Andrew Cuomo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE