Number of counties rejecting Governor...

Number of counties rejecting Governor Cuomo's SAFE Act is picking up steam

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Number of counties rejecting Governor Cuomo's SAFE Act is picking up steam. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Since Governor Cuomo signed the NY SAFE Act legislation on Jan 19, 22 counties have passed resolutions rejecting the gun control law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

disallussioned vet

Ithaca, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Who could be surprised by quick SLICK politics that does no come from the peaple. Just watching ow it was done little or no informed input after hour action and no regard for the ones it will harm. Maybe it is just me but I think when you mess with a cornor stone of our govt should not the majority be polled at least?
bushmaster

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
anyone who thinks these laws could happen must be high. cuomo has commited treason and should be impeached immediately. unconstatutional laws are illegal laws and he is not above the bill of rights or the constatution. imagine being in the army or law enforcment and going to take peoples guns/ magazines? even registration is out of the question. americans will fight back and there are alot more of us. good luck. why dosnt congress try to ammend the 2nd ammendment like they have to by law to take our gun rights away? simply because they wont so lil timers like cuomo are trying to do it to become the next prez. cuomo and obama are thugs and need to be removed from office immediately.
johnny

Ithaca, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Hehehehe

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Police in New York will still arrest anyone who violates the new antigun law. Cop scam.
good job

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
any cop that takes someones gun because of the new fony gun bill deserves to have their gun(s) taken from them. when it all comes down to it the gov't does not give a rats asss about you either.after they use you to get our guns they will take yours too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Cuomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 2 hr Boardman 106
News N.Y. legislature fails to reach deal for Child ... Jun 18 politics as usual 1
News Bennington man charged with robbing Colchester ... Jun 15 Comrade Sanders 4
News Thousands expected at vigils around US for Orla... Jun 14 Willy 4
News Jack Gibbons: Ontario's misguided love affair w... Jun 11 BDV 2
News Batavia ready to ask state to place $10 million... Jun 9 dat da truff 1
News Diner owner whose menu lampoons Obama guilty in... Jun 3 Stopthelies 1
More from around the web