Biden looking at 2016 presidential race?

Biden looking at 2016 presidential race?

There are 119 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Biden looking at 2016 presidential race?. In it, USA Today reports that:

Biden told CNN back in October that "I'm not closing anything," though he emphasized that his top focus now is getting Obama re-elected. The prospect of a Biden candidacy also raises questions about the political future of another prominent member of the Obama administration: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#108 Apr 2, 2012
Nancy must have told him that she could set it up. Just don't embarrass the WH until after November.
Dino Jr

Euless, TX

#109 Apr 2, 2012
Biden is considering running in 2016? Really? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! What would make him think anyone would vote for a Marxist's lapdog? Joe is always good for a laugh and nothing else.
Democrat Burrrrrrrrrrros

AOL

#110 Apr 2, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Nancy must have told him that she could set it up. Just don't embarrass the WH until after November.
Maybe the old skank Pelosi wants to be his running mate?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#111 Apr 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
I agree. Nobody but an idiot like Biden the gaffer would consider running against Romney's second term.
COME SEPTEMBER BHO will no longer be prez & he won't be on the ballot in November. Hellary probably will be. But I just wonder which dead president will be on the new 2014 half-dollar. Who?

Obama was born in Kenya & could not possibly be construed a "natural-born Citizen" of the U.S.
Fact is BHO is a communist, illegal-alien & closet Moslem.
Bi-sexual too?
IMPEACH THIS USURPER NOW!

PS-THE ILLUMINATI controls them all: FOX, NPR, C-Span, GOP & The Democratic Party.
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#112 May 8, 2012
Neither Biden nor Hillary will be the nominee in '16.

Andrew Cuomo - 2016
Obama the Dog Eater

AOL

#113 May 9, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Obama kicks Mitten's ass. Here you go, boy .....
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
You should take a look at the RCP polling as of May 7. Obama is not kicking
anyone's ass. Obama is down to just a 2 tenths of a point advantage in the 2012
general election over Romney.
That's hardly kicking anyone's ass.

Also, todays polling data shows Romney with a 10 lead over Obama with Independent voters.

Obama is trending down.

ABO 2012

Location hidden

#114 May 9, 2012
Democrat Burrrrrrrrrrros wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the old skank Pelosi wants to be his running mate?
That would be a sit-com.

Location hidden

#115 May 9, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>COME SEPTEMBER BHO will no longer be prez & he won't be on the ballot in November. Hellary probably will be. But I just wonder which dead president will be on the new 2014 half-dollar. Who?

Obama was born in Kenya & could not possibly be construed a "natural-born Citizen" of the U.S.
Bi-sexual too?

PS-THE ILLUMINATI controls them all: FOX, NPR, C-Span, GOP & The Democratic Party.
If the election can happen, and the WH/OCCUPATION don't cause a civil war.
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#116 May 9, 2012
Obama the Dog Eater wrote:
<quoted text>You should take a look at the RCP polling as of May 7. Obama is not kicking
Also, todays polling data shows Romney with a 10 lead over Obama with Independent voters.
Obama is trending down.
ABO 2012
Sorry, Dog Eater - but it is ELECTORAL VOTES that count. By the most conservative counting of EV's, Obama has 253 strong blue states locked up. And there are 100 swing states with a total of 100 EV's that are competitive.

You following this, Dog Eater?
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#117 May 9, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>COME SEPTEMBER BHO will no longer be prez & he won't be on the ballot in November. Hellary probably will be. But I just wonder which dead president will be on the new 2014 half-dollar. Who?
Bi-sexual too?
In January you told us by May Obama would no longer be prez.

Your time might be better spent looking for all those WMD's you told us were in Iraq.

Or, maybe you can volunteer to become of member of Aryanzona Sheriff Barney Fife's posse, and track down this birth certificate issue. Who knows, perhaps you'll stumble across those "special investigators" Donny Trump sent out. Their families must miss them terribly. Been more than a year now.
Obama the Dog Eater

AOL

#118 May 9, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Dog Eater - but it is ELECTORAL VOTES that count. By the most conservative counting of EV's, Obama has 253 strong blue states locked up. And there are 100 swing states with a total of 100 EV's that are competitive.
You following this, Dog Eater?
Blue States plus 100 SWING STATES? Obama said there are only 57 States total in the U.S. He should know, he told everyone he visited each and every one of them in 2008.

Anyway, by your count the 100 swing States only get 1 EV per State?
Well I do declare Billy Ringo, it appears as though you don't know what you're talkin' about. Perhaps you've been staring at the sun too long again...
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#119 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>Blue States plus 100 SWING STATES? Obama said there are only 57 States total in the U.S. He should know, he told everyone he visited each and every one of them in 2008.
Anyway, by your count the 100 swing States only get 1 EV per State?
Well I do declare Billy Ringo, it appears as though you don't know what you're talkin' about. Perhaps you've been staring at the sun too long again...
I'm sorry too, Dog. Actually, there are 9 toss up states with a total of 115 EV's. 4 of those 9 toss up's lean blue (including Ohio). If those 4 stay blue, Obama should finish with 303 EV.
Obama the Dog Eater

AOL

#120 May 10, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry too, Dog. Actually, there are 9 toss up states with a total of 115 EV's. 4 of those 9 toss up's lean blue (including Ohio). If those 4 stay blue, Obama should finish with 303 EV.
Well, thanks for clearing things up about how many U.S. States there are Billy Ringo.

However, I wouldn't be using "if's" to assume the outcome of an Obama vs Romney election that is approx. 6 months away.
Instead of counting chickens before they hatch, one should keep their assumptions to themselves until the fat lady sings.

You should heed what James Carville had to say.

I can't say for certain who will be elected, or re-relected. I'll let it go at that and wait for the Nov. 6 election results.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#121 May 13, 2012
<quoted text>Well, thanks for clearing things up about how many U.S. States there are Billy Ringo.
However, I wouldn't be using "if's" to assume the outcome of an Obama vs Romney election that is approx. 6 months away.
Instead of counting chickens before they hatch, one should keep their assumptions to themselves until the fat lady sings.
You should heed what James Carville had to say.
I can't say for certain who will be elected, or re-relected. I'll let it go at that and wait for the Nov. 6 election results.
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-2...
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#122 May 13, 2012
<quoted text>You should take a look at the RCP polling as of May 7. Obama is not kicking
Obama is trending down.
ABO 2012
So are you

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-2...

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#123 May 13, 2012
Hey Joe -- why wait? Run now.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#124 May 14, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
Hey Joe -- why wait? Run now.
JOE ARPAIO that is.
Biden will be prez by August 2012. Hellary will be VP & on November ballot.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. He awent to Occidental College as a foreign student, married an American to avoid deportation, and is now using a stolen SSN & forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
http://einhornpress.com/GovernorNeilAbercromb...
http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/05/exclus...

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#125 May 14, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>JOE ARPAIO that is.
Biden will be prez by August 2012. Hellary will be VP & on November ballot.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. He awent to Occidental College as a foreign student, married an American to avoid deportation, and is now using a stolen SSN & forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
http://einhornpress.com/GovernorNeilAbercromb...
http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/05/exclus...
Uuuu -- this is juicy.
Lala

Des Moines, IA

#126 Sep 25, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
I spent all my time watching TV - and laughing and sucking Dick.
Figures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Cuomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billy Joel marries longtime girlfriend Sun Dr Wu 1
News Ban on cyberstalking, phone threats reborn 2 mo... (Jul '14) Jul 3 michael 3
News KJ annexation bill spawns competing appeals to ... Jun 25 mtm 1
News The Keeler Nano Tech Job Pool Contest Continues Jun 25 Truth 1
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... Jun 24 WE JUST DONT CARE 27
News Bills pass on meningitis vaccine, insurance for... Jun 20 FORCED VACCINATIONS 1
News NY Gov. Signs Gay Marriage Bill Into Law (Jun '11) Jun 20 Franks nightmare 1,987
More from around the web