Biden looking at 2016 presidential race?

Biden looking at 2016 presidential race?

There are 119 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Biden looking at 2016 presidential race?. In it, USA Today reports that:

Biden told CNN back in October that "I'm not closing anything," though he emphasized that his top focus now is getting Obama re-elected. The prospect of a Biden candidacy also raises questions about the political future of another prominent member of the Obama administration: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Odumbas s Policies

Greencastle, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2012
HAHAHAHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Hardy har har!!!!!!!!!! What a joke.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Cuomo 2016!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 Mar 22, 2012
I agree. Nobody but an idiot like Biden the gaffer would consider running against Romney's second term.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#6 Mar 22, 2012
At Least He Is FUNNY!..We Would Be Better Of With Him...Then we can All Enjoy The TRIP to OBLIVION with a SMILE .......LOONS LOVE "JOE"....Then Again They Love a "BASKET FULL OF DEAD BABIES ALSO"....Crazy Nit Wits!!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#7 Mar 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
I agree. Nobody but an idiot like Biden the gaffer would consider running against Romney's second term.
lol. I think Angry Rick and Newton Leroy would disagree with your thoughts on the Etch-A-Sketch Rominee.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#8 Mar 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Is "Le Jimbo" French for "The Jimbo"?

Why do you use the French translation?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Mar 22, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
At Least He Is FUNNY!..We Would Be Better Of With Him...Then we can All Enjoy The TRIP to OBLIVION with a SMILE .......LOONS LOVE "JOE"....Then Again They Love a "BASKET FULL OF DEAD BABIES ALSO"....Crazy Nit Wits!!
Joe could get a long-time gig at SNL... playing himself.
Otis B Driftwood

Medford, NY

#10 Mar 22, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Cuomo 2016!
Romney/Rubio 2016!

Since: Dec 07

Mabank, TX

#11 Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if USA Today realizes Biden will be unemployed in about 8 months. LMAO

Since: Jun 09

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Cuomo 2016!
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
I wonder if USA Today realizes Biden will be unemployed in about 8 months. LMAO
Reelection is one state away ....

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Pat

Winter Springs, FL

#14 Mar 22, 2012
Biden??? OMG America has enough problems without Foot in hs mouth crybaby Biden as President.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#15 Mar 22, 2012
Palin/McCain 2016!

Since: Dec 07

Mabank, TX

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!

Paris

#17 Mar 22, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "Le Jimbo" French for "The Jimbo"?
Why do you use the French translation?
because I can

Paris

#18 Mar 22, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Obama Flying in Circles Again? Simple, a New Poll Says 78% of America is For the Keystone Pipeline.

Fact Check: Oil production under Obama up only on private land
Production is at a 9-year low on federal land

Oklahoma's oil hub of Cushing, Okla., as a backdrop to announce plans on the southern leg of the Keystone XL pipeline from Cushing to the Gulf Coast Thursday.

He said,“Today I am directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the democratic hurdles, and make this project a priority, to go ahead and get it done."
KRMG did a little fact checking to see if this will actually speed up the process to ease pain at the pump.

The president of TransCanada says that President Obama's fast-tracking of the pipeline will not speed construction.

“In Oklahoma, we have a phrase to describe the president’s position:‘All hat, no cattle.’ The president offers big talk on domestic energy production but has offered little action to back up his claim

President Obama staging a photo op at the TransCanada pipe yard outside of Cushing today angers members of the Domestic Energy Producers Alliance.

DEPA's Mike Cantrell says the President has proven for three years that he is against the fossil fuel industry.
"The irony of it is, he's been unsuccessful because Congress wouldn't go along with him. And now, he takes credit for the gains we've made in oil and gas production which have nothing to do with him and his policies. They've (occured) in spite of him and his policies," Cantrell said.

OBAMA SAID TODAY THAT DRILLING OR OIL PRICES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF GAS………simple for someone on OUR credit card.
bailout my duck

Bensenville, IL

#19 Mar 22, 2012
biden more obamanomics like saying "polish cavalry" try not to smirk even though its tragic
Otis B Driftwood

Medford, NY

#20 Mar 22, 2012
His hair plugs must have taken root into his frontal lobe.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#21 Mar 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>because I can
So you must prefer the French version of "The" over the American version of "The".

Thanks for responding "Le Jimbo", you're a great Frenchman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Cuomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuomo stumps for Mayer in heated special election 23 hr BDS 2
News Bernie Sanders Says 'Trump's Agenda Is Dead' if... Apr 21 Lawrence Wolf 13
News 35K Felons On Parole Now Can Vote Under Cuomo E... Apr 19 cracker smacker 1
News Former de Blasio donor accused of bribery to ob... Apr 18 wake up already 1
News Official groundbreaking takes place at city park Apr 17 Assange 3
News Cynthia Nixon to visit Rochester today Apr 15 Fred E 10
News Nixon: New York must legalize recreational mari... Apr 13 WINNIPEG 4-20 2