NY's Cuomo: Clinton no bearing on 201...

NY's Cuomo: Clinton no bearing on 2016 thinking

There are 2 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Apr 29, 2013, titled NY's Cuomo: Clinton no bearing on 2016 thinking. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he's not talking about running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016 and he's not waiting to see if Hillary Clinton runs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

Old school

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2013
This guy is a loser, just like his dad. I say throw your hat in. I'd like to see a fist fight between Cuomo and Hillbilly.
mike

Polk City, FL

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Cuomo would have a hard time winning re election as Governor of NY much less the office of President. The country is already suffering under an Incompetent Boob we can't deal with a pompous, knee jerk reacting, azz hole who has shredded the 2nd amendment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Cuomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NY Conservatives gather in Albany (Jan '14) Nov 27 Hillary for prison 3
News Governor Cuomo Signs Bill to Protect Youth from... (Aug '15) Nov 27 Hillary for prison 2
News New 421-a Tax Break for Developers Could Cost C... Nov 20 Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... 4
News Governor Cuomo Announces Drone Corridor from Gr... Nov 15 charlie 3
News Andrew Cuomo: New York Is A 'Refuge' For Minori... Nov 12 Wildchild 1
News IBM leadership notifies Shumlin of layoffs (Feb '14) Nov 9 test 16
News Steve Levy: A tale of two Cuomos and two nuke b... Nov '16 BDV 2
More from around the web