No one needs ten bullets to kill a deer

Full story: Wizbang

So sayeth New York Governor Andrew "Son of Mario" Cuomo in his State of the State speech today as he railed against the semi-automatic rifles with a detachable magazine politicians refer to as assault weapons and high-capacity magazines used in said assault weapons and many modern handguns.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of218
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clueless Cuomo

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Cuomo is doing as history once had seen

By

Adolph Hitler.........
like father like son

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Andy seems to be stuck in daddy's footsteps.

Pious, self-righteous..........and FOS!

Be patient. He's going nowhere.

Except to the bank, with the unions.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

no one need ten bullets to kill a deer is a true statement, only someone who needs to prove his manhood would shoot bambi 10 times....

no one here in society, needs to have better weapons than are supplied to our troops and our own law enforcement. that would only be common sense....

no need to do away with guns, but just separate the certain guns that are used for protection, and others that just kill.
Ready Aim Fire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Never owned a gun. If they ban the AR-15, I am going to go buy one before the ban goes into effect.
Thomas Jefferson

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The second amendment had very little to do with hunting. We put it there so citizens could keep the government in check.
the quick and the dead

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

shameless-li wrote:
no need to do away with guns, but just separate the certain guns that are used for protection, and others that just kill.
Huh??! What guns that are used "for protection" don't kill? You are protecting yourself from people with guns "that kill".

Would I be correct in saying that you are advocating Second Amendment protection for water pistols, BB guns and paint-ball weapons? I prefer to have the kind that kill.

Have you ever been in a gun fight? I've been in a war.

It happens fast, and it's for keeps.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

the quick and the dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Would I be correct in saying that you are advocating Second Amendment protection for water pistols, BB guns and paint-ball weapons? I prefer to have the kind that kill.
second amendment is for people to have the right to bear arms.
it doesn't say anything about buying the biggest gun you can find to go murder people...

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
no one need ten bullets to kill a deer is a true statement, only someone who needs to prove his manhood would shoot bambi 10 times....
no one here in society, needs to have better weapons than are supplied to our troops and our own law enforcement. that would only be common sense....
Does it embarrass you to look in the mirror every morning and see a blithering idiot staring back at you??
shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it embarrass you to look in the mirror every morning and see a blithering idiot staring back at you??
i'll have to try your way of life one day...so far that hasn't happened to me...

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
so far that hasn't happened to me...
Look harder. It's obvious to the rest of us.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Look harder. It's obvious to the rest of us.
who is this "us" you speak of???
you, yourself, and yourself again...
Mid Term 2014

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't say anything about buying the biggest gun you can find to go murder people...
Murder is already a capital crime, punishable by death. What kind of gun I choose is my business. Not everyone with a big gun is a criminal, or have criminal intent.

Me Myself, prefer a small gun that uses big bullets. It's not the size, it's the effectiveness that matters. I'm sure you've heard this before.

Not only is 2nd Amendment for the people's right to bear arms, it's also there to keep a totalitarian tyrant from running roughshod over the citizenry.

It is healthy for the government to be a little skittish of the average citizen, the founding fathers knew this, and that is why the constitution is written as it is. That's why the 2nd Amendment was put in place.

Once you give up the 2nd Amendment, the rest of the " Bill of Rights " will quickly follow. Soon they would be telling us all when to jump, and the people will ask how high.

The right of peaceful protest would go the way of the wind, unless it was approved by the government.

These gun grabbers want to " Fundamentally Change " our government, which means trashing the US Constitution, and installing a system similar to China's government.

Think about it, do any of us REALLY WANT THIS ?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Mid Term 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is already a capital crime, punishable by death. What kind of gun I choose is my business. Not everyone with a big gun is a criminal, or have criminal intent.
Me Myself, prefer a small gun that uses big bullets. It's not the size, it's the effectiveness that matters. I'm sure you've heard this before.
Not only is 2nd Amendment for the people's right to bear arms, it's also there to keep a totalitarian tyrant from running roughshod over the citizenry.
It is healthy for the government to be a little skittish of the average citizen, the founding fathers knew this, and that is why the constitution is written as it is. That's why the 2nd Amendment was put in place.
Once you give up the 2nd Amendment, the rest of the " Bill of Rights " will quickly follow. Soon they would be telling us all when to jump, and the people will ask how high.
The right of peaceful protest would go the way of the wind, unless it was approved by the government.
These gun grabbers want to " Fundamentally Change " our government, which means trashing the US Constitution, and installing a system similar to China's government.
The Takers have sold us all out for a few pieces of silver.
Hey now

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

. . . . if it saves just one child's life.
shameless is clueless

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeeeee. So it doesn't.

And it doesn't say you have to live in a "gun free zone".

But it does say that you can own a gun so that people can't murder YOU!
PepeLaPew

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Neal Caffrey wrote:
Hey andrew how many guys do you have around you with guns looks like you'll be ok but what about the people
And Im sure MOM and DAD have a gun in every room where they live.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Mid Term 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Its not about deer Andy

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Who cares how many bullets I need to kill a deer? It's about stopping murders, rapists - and TYRANTS!

In WWII, infantrymen fired more than 2500 bullets for every enemy they hit. If Andy Cuomo was in charge of D-Day, we would all be goose-stepping.

Nice try, Andy. Why don't you tell us how many rounds YOUR security detail carries?(About 4000-5000) And tell us what kind of weapons they carry in the support vehicle.(Automatic medium machine guns, grenade launchers, military shot-guns)

Do you pack all that just to shoot a deer?
The Stinker

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, genius, most firearm murders are committed by people using handguns, not rifles that look "scary".
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hey now wrote:
.... if it saves just one child's life.
... and doesn't affect YOUR personal lifestyle at all - isn't that what you REALLY meant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of218
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andrew Cuomo Discussions

Search the Andrew Cuomo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Three teens arraigned in the murder of Takim Smith (Feb '13) 7 hr TheBlackmanisGod 12
All hail Mark Boughton the hypocrite Apr 14 alzanape 2
As Many As One Million Armed New Yorkers Are Ab... Apr 14 okimar 3
Remington not for discussion at Herkimer County... Apr 14 pretend to be smart 13
Cuomo to stop by Main Transit Fire Hall Apr 13 Mon Go Lloyd 4
Cuomo talks about Duffy's future Apr 12 CanadaRocs DezNutz 25
Gov. Cuomo had lots to say Apr 11 you never get it 5
•••
•••
•••
•••