NY Gov. Cuomo pushes assault weapons ban

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News9 Oklahoma City

One man says people screamed and there was panic when an escalator changed direction at a commuter rail station in Jersey City, N.J. Screams and panic engulfed a commuter rail station Monday morning when an ascending escalator changed direction and started to head back down, causing some people to jump off mid-ride. New Jersey's Democratic Senate ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Food Stamp Consumer

La Palma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Disgusting!!!!

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Exert fro Pravda article
Moscow fell, for example, not from a lack of weapons to defend it, but from the lieing guile of the Reds. Ten thousand Reds took Moscow and were opposed only by some few hundreds of officer cadets and their instructors. Even then the battle was fierce and losses high. However, in the city alone, at that time, lived over 30,000 military officers (both active and retired), all with their own issued weapons and ammunition, plus tens of thousands of other citizens who were armed. The Soviets promised to leave them all alone if they did not intervene. They did not and for that were asked afterwards to come register themselves and their weapons: where they were promptly shot.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/pravd...
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

What is it with New Yorkers electing old family money and power. Do they want to be ruled by kings and queens? Is New York an example of American Royalty?

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

In upper New York State a man who was convicted of beating his grandmother to death 30 years ago killed two volunteer firefighters and wounded two more in an ambush he set up by lighting a fire to lure his victims. He used guns that were obtained illegally. Should we blame the honest gun owners of the state or the liberal state government that would release a man from prison who BEAT HIS OWN GRANDMOTHER TO DEATH?
I guess the governor has answered that question.
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
What is it with New Yorkers electing old family money and power. Do they want to be ruled by kings and queens? Is New York an example of American Royalty?
Ask the bushs.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

What do the Democratic and Republican Parties have in common?
The same people pull the strings.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the bushs.
crap face when are you going to pay me PUNK! still cowering in fear?
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ask the bushs.
Ask obama numbnuts. FYI BUSH IS NOT THE PRESIDENT. Dumb libs all you can say Bush bush bush. History will show Oblunder WORST PRESIDENT EVER!
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

good think i already have a lot of what this idiot and libs want to ban.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>crap face when are you going to pay me PUNK! still cowering in fear?
come get it teapussy. I have it in your momma's snapper.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

<quoted text>
come get it teapussy. I have it in your momma's snapper.
typcial coward topix tough guy meet up with me pay me and I double dog dare you to act how you do on here to me in person. Stop being a puss and be a man for once i know that goes against every fiber of a liberals being..
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>typcial coward topix tough guy meet up with me pay me and I double dog dare you to act how you do on here to me in person. Stop being a puss and be a man for once i know that goes against every fiber of a liberals being..
I donated it to Hussein's library, shitmo.

MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmMm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bwahahahahahahahaha
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

<quoted text>
I donated it to Hussein's library, shitmo.
MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmMm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bwahahahahahahahaha
I dont care you owe me money pay up punk! You are nothing but a high school drop out who lives in his moms basement.
Dont be a lying hypocrite like your god obama. Notice GITMO still in business.. Another "In my first year" promise broken...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>I dont care you owe me money pay up punk! You are nothing but a high school drop out who lives in his moms basement.
Dont be a lying hypocrite like your god obama. Notice GITMO still in business.. Another "In my first year" promise broken...
You're getting enough bailouts from your government, panhandler.

hahahahahahahahaha
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

<quoted text>
You're getting enough bailouts from your government, panhandler.
hahahahahahahahaha
Itís called being a man. I know itís an odd concept to follow through on what you say but I would expect nothing less from an insignificant little twerp like you. Perhaps when your testicles descend... No go run along boy before i tell your mom on you and you cant get you milk and cookies later.
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>Itís called being a man. I know itís an odd concept to follow through on what you say but I would expect nothing less from an insignificant little twerp like you. Perhaps when your testicles descend... No go run along boy before i tell your mom on you and you cant get you milk and cookies later.
What time are you due back at the State Hospital?
nope to dope

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

<quoted text>
What time are you due back at the State Hospital?
About the same time as you.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

nope to dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole state is federal pen.

hahahahahahahahaha

teapussy cry-a-thon: Day 63.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Your whole state is federal pen.
hahahahahahahahaha
teapussy cry-a-thon: Day 63.
the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass and ended up as a brown stain on the bed sheets
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass and ended up as a brown stain on the bed sheets
How'd it taste, teapussylicker?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••