Editorial: Pine Bush, Bloomingburg issues require calmness

Nov 12, 2013 Full story: Times Herald-Record 11

The Pine Bush School District charges and countercharges are a volatile mix - in both cases.

Full Story
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2013
No no no it needs punishments , anti semitic act s needs to be adressed and the guilty punished
CTM

Southbury, CT

#2 Nov 12, 2013
..........Seems the jew really learned from the nazi, that's why they are lawyers and crooked politicians. This is no longer America and nobody seems to notice or care. History has been written by the victor and then cleaned up for "glory", or just to prove they were the good guy. Look at how our crooked jew politicians lie, that is a trait that is handed down for generations..
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2013
CTM wrote:
..........Seems the jew really learned from the nazi, that's why they are lawyers and crooked politicians. This is no longer America and nobody seems to notice or care. History has been written by the victor and then cleaned up for "glory", or just to prove they were the good guy. Look at how our crooked jew politicians lie, that is a trait that is handed down for generations..
Hey your drunk? Or on meds? Go back to your muslim birtplace you arab nazi
CTM

Southbury, CT

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> Hey your drunk? Or on meds? Go back to your muslim birtplace you arab nazi
..........I know you are, but what am I? Just trying to get to your level.
Just an observer

Bloomingburg, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2013
After reading many posts by Mr. Moses Kestenbaum ODA it is very obvious that he is an bias, racist,and uneducated man. I feel very sorry for him
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Just an observer wrote:
After reading many posts by Mr. Moses Kestenbaum ODA it is very obvious that he is an bias, racist,and uneducated man. I feel very sorry for him
Mr Observer Keep observing, i will be here until justice will be served for discriminating the civil rights of hasidim . I am looking forward and will help facilitate the Federal and State authorities in investigating this ugly episode in Bloomingass NY . The latest census for bloomingass ny has just over 170 families in that sorry place , it should be a very easy job to subpoena every ass and make them answer for what they are doing against jews
CTM

Southbury, CT

#7 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text> Mr Observer Keep observing, i will be here until justice will be served for discriminating the civil rights of hasidim . I am looking forward and will help facilitate the Federal and State authorities in investigating this ugly episode in Bloomingass NY . The latest census for bloomingass ny has just over 170 families in that sorry place , it should be a very easy job to subpoena every ass and make them answer for what they are doing against jews
.........I do think that justice for the citizens of Bloomingburg should come first. The crooked politicians should be removed and hopefully honest ones will take their place. It sadly seems that the entire American Government is full of those that have lied to get elected only for the purpose of stealing as much as they can. The Senate Judiciary Committee is mostly Democrat and at the passing of the budget, after they shut down the country, they proceeded to fill the budget with pork add-ons for themselves when they knew it was going through without a fight. The serving of the people does not seem to exist anymore.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.........I do think that justice for the citizens of Bloomingburg should come first. The crooked politicians should be removed and hopefully honest ones will take their place. It sadly seems that the entire American Government is full of those that have lied to get elected only for the purpose of stealing as much as they can. The Senate Judiciary Committee is mostly Democrat and at the passing of the budget, after they shut down the country, they proceeded to fill the budget with pork add-ons for themselves when they knew it was going through without a fight. The serving of the people does not seem to exist anymore.
I wholeheartly agree with you on this. But CTM your still a big bigot and ass racist against jews . Your jesus crap spilled out from your rear end like dogshit in the public square
CTM

Southbury, CT

#9 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text> I wholeheartly agree with you on this. But CTM your still a big bigot and ass racist against jews . Your jesus crap spilled out from your rear end like dogshit in the public square
..........I know you are, but what am I? Just trying to play at your level!
Moses kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 17, 2013
Nate berg and Weinstein are self hating jews that betray their fellow jews. Nate Bergs great grandfather was a rabbi and he is i am sure turning over in his grave now after the dispicable racist talk that Berg is esponging against fellow jews.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Sounds like someone is telling the truth:) So is this moses biased against honest jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Cuomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 3 hr Drink the Cuomo K... 27
Critics blast NY Gov. Cuomo's fracking ban 6 hr conklincolt 1
American businesses preparing to flood Cuba Thu Doc Proper 9
Detroit on the Road to Transit Ruin Thanks to M... Thu Free Kwane 1
Gov. Andrew Cuomo under fire for meddling in co... (Jul '14) Jan 29 Homer 4
Gov. Cuomo Blames Northeast Snowstorm on 'Chang... Jan 28 SpaceBlues 3
Cuomo, de Blasio, defend strict NYC storm regul... Jan 28 Community Disorga... 2
More from around the web