Chris Christie not the first to use d...

Chris Christie not the first to use disaster aid for tourism ads

There are 11 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 8, 2014, titled Chris Christie not the first to use disaster aid for tourism ads. In it, CBS News reports that:

Critics have accused Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., of promoting himself during his reelection campaign in TV ads paid for with Superstorm Sandy relief funds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#1 Feb 8, 2014
waddles is getting desperate. This is only one aspect of his misconduct being investigated.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#2 Feb 8, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
waddles is getting desperate. This is only one aspect of his misconduct being investigated.
So far. I highly doubt this is anything other than just the beginning.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Feb 8, 2014
For tourism adds?
How about to blackmail politicians who don't
play ball with his regime?
That's what this is all about .

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#5 Feb 9, 2014
Gary wrote:
For tourism adds?
How about to blackmail politicians who don't
play ball with his regime?
That's what this is all about .
Libs get hysterical about a bridge, Mr. Potato Head BO is awarded the coveted Liar of the Year award. Libs call Christie fat, BO's drones kill women and children. Bridge reopens, BO continues to fail us.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Now we have the NJ Star-Ledger regretting ever endorsing waddles: "We Blew It"

They call waddles the most over-rated politician in America. LMAO.

All the King's Horses..........
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#7 Feb 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs get hysterical about a bridge, Mr. Potato Head BO is awarded the coveted Liar of the Year award. Libs call Christie fat, BO's drones kill women and children. Bridge reopens, BO continues to fail us.
And 12 years ago when Bush was sending B-52s
over Afghanistan to carpet bomb, what
were your thoughts then?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8 Feb 10, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
And 12 years ago when Bush was sending B-52s
over Afghanistan to carpet bomb, what
were your thoughts then?
Relevance to Christie or Mr. Potato head BO ?

B52's never carpet bombed Afghanistan, you're ignorant.
fatbacks x

Colville, WA

#9 Feb 14, 2014
ALL politicians are as worthless as boils on societies ass.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Feb 14, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
And 12 years ago when Bush was sending B-52s
over Afghanistan to carpet bomb, what
were your thoughts then?
That it's a bad idea to harbor the architect of the 9/11 attacks?
Ohh Emm Gee

Webster, MA

#11 Feb 14, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
That it's a bad idea to harbor the architect of the 9/11 attacks?
You bette rnot be bringing any of that "common sense" 'round these parts....
Ohh Emm Gee

Webster, MA

#12 Feb 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs get hysterical about a bridge, Mr. Potato Head BO is awarded the coveted Liar of the Year award. Libs call Christie fat, BO's drones kill women and children. Bridge reopens, BO continues to fail us.
You keep forgetting, being a bully, liar and hypocrite is ok as long as you are a Dem. You keep forgetting about the double standard Libs/Dems are allowed to live by while Independents and Republicans are held to different standards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I don't want you to get shooted,' girl, 4, beg... 52 min fingers mcgurke 8
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 4 hr Autistic mormon 216
News How should California spend $180 billion-plus? ... 4 hr Your Service Prov... 19
News GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) 6 hr NPR 49
News Bristol Palin pregnant with second child: Calls... (Jun '15) 9 hr Senile graybeard 72
News Sanford Advances To GOP Runoff In House Race In... (Mar '13) 12 hr Ebenezer Geezer 13
News Gov suspends Georgia sheriff accused of exposin... 12 hr Trumpangatun 2
More from around the web