In Jeb Bush's Immigration Mishmash, O...

In Jeb Bush's Immigration Mishmash, One Thing's Clear: 2016 Race Is On

There are 5 comments on the GPB.org story from Mar 6, 2013, titled In Jeb Bush's Immigration Mishmash, One Thing's Clear: 2016 Race Is On. In it, GPB.org reports that:

If Nov. 7 brought pangs of withdrawal from the end of the presidential race good news! The next one has already started.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GPB.org.

“just B real.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Folks, don't trust whatever this man says. First, he is a Politician. Second,he is an Illegal Alien Advocate/sympathizer. Third,he is clearly flip flopping.Lastly,he is eying a to run for Prez.
stormy

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Its a shame and disgrace some (most) couldn't
have judged Obama they way they now judge others.

“just B real.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2013
stormy wrote:
Its a shame and disgrace some (most) couldn't
have judged Obama they way they now judge others.
By the way, I love your name.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#4 Mar 7, 2013
WindyCityCat wrote:
Folks, don't trust whatever this man says. First, he is a Politician. Second,he is an Illegal Alien Advocate/sympathizer. Third,he is clearly flip flopping.Lastly,he is eying a to run for Prez.
And fourth he's a Bush!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Mar 7, 2013
He's right about no citizenship, but work status. That's all they want anyway. I've seen migrant's come and go from Utah and Idaho for year's. They want to enjoy the perks of living in the States, working, but few desire giving up their homeland heritage, and their citizenship. So Bush has watched this for a long time and knows what needs to be done to encourage legal status instead of disgust of those that came in the immoral and illegal way. They really can never have the respect of this Country because they'll be viewed only as trespassers. And a lower class of citizen as well. Work permit's and returning to their homeland is the sane way to deal with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min Regolith Based Li... 201,471
News We're going to carry Hillary to victory: Obama 1 hr Bama Yankee 1
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 3 hr Harry Paratestes 67
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 3 hr Fred Herbert 9
News Trump, Pence a Dona t Know What Theya re Talkin... 4 hr woodtick57 2
News How to get tix to see Hillary Clinton in Columbus 5 hr LyingCrookedHillary 3
More from around the web