Ohio may require replacement of old l...

Ohio may require replacement of old license plates

There are 2 comments on the Putnam County Sentinel story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Ohio may require replacement of old license plates. In it, Putnam County Sentinel reports that:

Currently, drivers are required to replace plates only when the numbers and letters become unreadable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Putnam County Sentinel.

Ohio Wrangler

Mogadore, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2013
instead of punishing those of us who keep our plates like new, why don't the police pull the tags they can't read which will take the vehicle off the road until the slob gets new ones.
I am sure there is a law against unreadable tags somewhere in the code.

Since: Aug 12

Taylorsville, GA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Who the hell thought having yellow and blue plates was a good idea?????

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!!!! Don't they know those are colors of that effin state up north?

Somebody should be shot for thinking that was a good idea. Was probably a strickland idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 6 min everyone has an o... 45
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 8 min Wondering 435
News No wedding for Bristol Palin 29 min General 39
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 29 min WeTheSheeple 78
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min DanFromSmithville 168,505
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Boy George 51,999
News What education savings bill will mean for low-i... 1 hr Local 5
More from around the web