Pill pain: Some doctors see law targe...

Pill pain: Some doctors see law targeting abuse as excessive and confusing

There are 4 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Aug 19, 2012, titled Pill pain: Some doctors see law targeting abuse as excessive and confusing. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Dr. Ralph Alvarado's medical practice has prescribed controlled substances to 1,800 patients in Central Kentucky over the past three years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2012
This law was probably written by self righteous rethugs and designed to make as many people suffer as much pain as possible! I get so tired of hearing about this made up 'pain pill' crisis! The only thing these laws actually accomplish is to make it harder for legitimate patients to maintain a decent quality of life. I hope every legislator that voted for this law suffers intractable pain and cannot get any relief because of their lack of empathy for those in real pain!

Bucharest, Romania

#2 Aug 20, 2012
i sell all kind a stuff from mephedrone to oxycodona and methadone , alos i send free samples .

1 gram of meph 10 euro
1 pill or adderall or ritali or whatever you want 5euros
CONTACT AT : [email protected]

Since: Oct 12

#3 Oct 24, 2012

[email protected] SCAMMER

just want to know

Branchland, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2012
can a family doctor still give pain meds to a patient with a bad back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Dogen 176,779
News How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? (Jul '14) 3 hr El Chapo 9
News California's landmark renewable energy law to b... 7 hr Solarman 1
News Presidential Candidates Who Ignore Race Are Mak... 10 hr Mikey 6
News Ben Carson Says a Muslim Shouldn't Be President 10 hr Bryan Fischer s H... 517
News Groups plan appeal of ruling on Arizona immigra... 11 hr spytheweb 1
News Uihleins spend big to help Ron Johnson defend S... 13 hr 50yoMILF 1
More from around the web