Rick Haglund: Right-to-work has furth...

Rick Haglund: Right-to-work has further divided Michigan's public policy discussions

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Rick Haglund: Right-to-work has further divided Michigan's public policy discussions. In it, MLive.com reports that:

What did right-to-work backers expect - that the unions would just quietly accept a law that that threatens their viability? Thousands of supporters rallied at the State Capitol grounds in Lansing last December, and the anger over right-to-work hasn't subsided, as evidenced by lawsuits and more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2013
pRick Snyper's attacks on unions and his dire mistreatment of the poor and the middle class will haunt him for the rest of his life. Too bad he didn't think of that before stripping our citizens of our democratic rights. No one likes or respects a dictator.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2013
celticwarriors wrote:
pRick Snyper's attacks on unions and his dire mistreatment of the poor and the middle class will haunt him for the rest of his life. Too bad he didn't think of that before stripping our citizens of our democratic rights. No one likes or respects a dictator.
So, following that line of logic, I guess no one likes or respects Obama either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 min WasteWater 2,297
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 6 min WasteWater 131
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min THE LONE WORKER 216,910
News Cooper names NC governor transition team Read S... 1 hr Muffy Pierce 14
News Donald Trump picks fight with Carrier steelwork... 2 hr Ghost 27
News DNC Chair Frontrunner Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Min... 3 hr petrol 48
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 3 hr ugly monkeys 3
More from around the web