Marco Rubio is this election's Sarah Palin

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: CBS News 297

Marco Rubio is this year's Sarah Palin. As a possible vice presidential pick, he is popular with the grassroots.

Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Rubio is a tea-bagging joke… LOL, corny RINO Romney will recite the words to “America the Beautiful” as Rubio lies about his family fleeing the Castro regime.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Marco Rubio is this year's Sarah Palin but just as stupid.

Sadly, there is a growing sense of protectionism taking root in some countries, and that tide must be reversed. Last year, Congress finally approved free-trade deals with Colombia and Panama, which will soon take effect and help reduce trade barriers for Americans to sell their products and services abroad, just as past deals with Chile, Peru, Central America and Mexico have done. These recent deals should now serve as jumping-off points for bolder action through the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which should include Canada and Mexico, and can eventually serve as the basis for creating a hemisphere-wide free-trade zone.

A job killing "free" trade nightmare for America and it's citizen's.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Psssst, probably not anything to strive, especially for since Palin lost.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#4 Apr 25, 2012
What's wrong with Rubio? Why doesn't he stand up? Did Bishop Romney kick him in the shin or something?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Sorry, I just realized he's 4' tall. Oops! Well, I like him and think he's great!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Sorry, I just realized he's 4' tall. Oops! Well, I like him and think he's great!
Even if it were true, four feet is better than you--three feet tall, flat head, no teeth and pistol grip ears, which I can only imagine Øbama appreciates.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#7 Apr 25, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it were true, four feet is better than you--three feet tall, flat head, no teeth and pistol grip ears, which I can only imagine Øbama appreciates.
I'm working for Bishop Romney, like you. In fact, I'm in the crate right next to you and I have to take a dump. If you have a cellphone, please ask him to stop the car.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Ruby can see Russia from his house too?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Ruby can see Russia from his house too?

Don't be silly.
He can see Cuba from his house.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Apr 25, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Ruby can see Russia from his house too?
No, he can see his home country of Cuba.
scooter

El Dorado Springs, MO

#11 Apr 25, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Rubio is a tea-bagging joke… LOL, corny RINO Romney will recite the words to “America the Beautiful” as Rubio lies about his family fleeing the Castro regime.
you are an ignorant sumbitch
scooter

El Dorado Springs, MO

#12 Apr 25, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he can see his home country of Cuba.
fucktard
McBekini

Fishers, IN

#13 Apr 25, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly.
He can see Cuba from his house.
U mean Cubama Obama;-000h, Marco Polo is the second commie Bside Barrock Obama;)
Gravediggers

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2012
Ah, just love the hate being kicked around for Rubio...that will get the latinos riled up and they will vote in mass for him!

Can't attack the first negro, but go ahead and attack a latino.
archie

London, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
Marco Rubio is this year's Sarah Palin but just as stupid.
Sadly, there is a growing sense of protectionism taking root in some countries, and that tide must be reversed. Last year, Congress finally approved free-trade deals with Colombia and Panama, which will soon take effect and help reduce trade barriers for Americans to sell their products and services abroad, just as past deals with Chile, Peru, Central America and Mexico have done. These recent deals should now serve as jumping-off points for bolder action through the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which should include Canada and Mexico, and can eventually serve as the basis for creating a hemisphere-wide free-trade zone.
A job killing "free" trade nightmare for America and it's citizen's.
dont forget the free trade bill that was made by secret service well almost free one wanted payed she found out the agent was not a teabagger but a democrat.
archie

London, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he can see his home country of Cuba.
hopefully democrat john edwards can see his recreation room from his living room window when his trial ends.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#18 Apr 25, 2012
Mitt is this year's Silly Palin. He counts money in his sleep, but what does he know about world politics? He's as diplomatic as a porcupine in your bed.
rocky

Toledo, OH

#19 Apr 25, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he can see his home country of Cuba.
Just like Obama being able to see Kenya and all of our 57 states!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Palm Bay, FL

#20 Apr 25, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Ruby can see Russia from his house too?


Rubio can see your flea infested trailer and will have it demolished soon. LOL!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Palm Bay, FL

#21 Apr 25, 2012


"I've been to all 57 States. I think I have 2 more to go to."

- Barack Hussein Obama 2007


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 131,802
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 10 min Hooogle It 2
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 1 hr Rick in Kansas 2
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 2 hr Younohoo 4
Colin Powell: GOP Looks Down On Minorities"Ther... (Jan '13) 3 hr Swedenforever 14
Republican Governors Push to Reshape Welfare Pr... 4 hr Le Duped 22
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 5 hr truth to power 433
More from around the web