Democrats take aim at bid to privatiz...

Democrats take aim at bid to privatize Pennsylvania lottery

There are 1 comment on the The Lebanon Daily News story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Democrats take aim at bid to privatize Pennsylvania lottery. In it, The Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Democratic lawmakers are taking aim at GOP Gov. Tom Corbett administration's move to privatize the Pennsylvania Lottery's management, saying it is shrouded in secrecy and will result in a corporate giveaway that diverts hundreds of millions of dollars from the state's services for the elderly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lebanon Daily News.

Since: Sep 12

San Pablo City, Philippines

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Is this a good news or a bad news for the people of Pennsylvania? Though privatization will has its benefits too, still, if it's government owned and controlled, the beneficiaries will still be school for scholarships. I just hope that no matter what the decision is, the best decision will prevail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plane carrying Republican Vice Presidential nom... 1 min spocko 11
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Blitzking 213,325
News New Jersey's 'Bridgegate' defendants executed '... 3 min Le Jimbo 3
News Donald Trump at a campaign rally on Oct. 27, 2016, 16 min Le Jimbo 8
News No knock-out punch for Clinton, but campaign sa... 33 min Philosophic 142
News Federal judge wants to know why Florida hasn't ... 2 hr indict mike raphan 1
News APNewsbreak: Voter group says dead people likel... 7 hr CZars_R_US 49
More from around the web