Foxborough to File Formal Complaint A...

Foxborough to File Formal Complaint Against National Grid Following Latest Power Outages

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Foxborough to File Formal Complaint Against National Grid Following Latest Power Outages. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Foxborough's Board of Selectmen agreed Tuesday to file a formal complaint against National Grid following the power outages caused by Superstorm Sandy at the end of October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Linda Blinshteyn

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2012
My gas service was cut off on 11/28/2012. I was told that we have water in the gas line and until it's fixed there is no hot water or heat in my house or my next door neighbors who happen to be parents. Both 78 years old and my father receiving chemo twice a week. I tried calling national grid and the answers are that there is many other people without gas and that we should wait. Please help me get answers and speed up this process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Fireman George 51,768
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min NoahLovesU 164,701
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 1 hr Reality Speaks 30
News Push for "Open Carry" in Arkansas (Jan '11) 1 hr got em 27
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 1 hr VN Vet 1,247
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 2 hr Injudgement 196
News Bill raising NC graffiti punishments get Senate... 3 hr Fitzzz 1
More from around the web