US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments
2,281 - 2,300 of 2,340 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2447
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have always been a joke, BOY.
Maybe if I sniff a few hundred tubes of glue, I can drop back to your level, eh?
And there’s the lack of maturity again.

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2448
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can roll around and stomp your feet all you like.
Americans understand the US Constitution is there to protect them from special interest 'rights' groups like the gun gnutter lobby.
And the violence that they inflect on our society... daily.
And Americans, Shug, are passing legislation that protect us from the gun violence you and your kind insist you have right to inflect on us.
The US Constitution, Shug, is on our side, not yours.
Actually, The Constitution and Bill of Rights are to protect the citizens from the government. Think of it as a set of rules that they have to go by.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2449
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, The Constitution and Bill of Rights are to protect the citizens from the government. Think of it as a set of rules that they have to go by.
That is exactly why oblamer and the demorats want the Constitution abolished!
Believe it!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2450
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
You are So incredibly shallow.
You are So incredibly dense.

Thanks for sharing!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2451
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
Actually, The Constitution and Bill of Rights are to protect the citizens from the government. Think of it as a set of rules that they have to go by.
The Constitution protects us from the special rights gun gnutters who insist they can carry anything anywhere without interference from the law.

Good luck with that...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2452
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution protects us from the special rights gun gnutters who insist they can carry anything anywhere without interference from the law.
Good luck with that...
LOL… There is no such thing as a “special rights” for firearms. The Constitution is clear. You however are too scared to think rationally or intelligently.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2453
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… There is no such thing as a “special rights” for firearms.
LOL.

Special rights for firearm owners.

Do try harder to pay attention.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2454
Feb 27, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
The Constitution is clear.
Very clear.

And the SCOTUS keeps reminding gun owners that they don't have a blank check, though the NRA fights gun violence legislation at every turn.

Americans are tired of gun gnutter special rights legislation.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2455
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Special rights for firearm owners.
Do try harder to pay attention.
LOL... No such thing you're so scared your making things up... I've already pointed to your lies and now here's another.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2456
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very clear.
And the SCOTUS keeps reminding gun owners that they don't have a blank check, though the NRA fights gun violence legislation at every turn.
Americans are tired of gun gnutter special rights legislation.
It’s clear our Constitution gives us protection from SCOTUS, POTUS, and scared citizens like yourself. Americans have rights and you can’t remove them because of your fear.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2457
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very clear.
And the SCOTUS keeps reminding gun owners that they don't have a blank check, though the NRA fights gun violence legislation at every turn.
Americans are tired of gun gnutter special rights legislation.
How about a trade?
You get rid of the gays,I'll get rid of the guns.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2458
Feb 27, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... No such thing you're so scared your making things up.
Wipe your chin, sweetie: The last assault weapons ban stood fine for ten years and we now tack on background checks so we can cut into the firearms for felons trade.

SCOTUS: they use the entire Second, not just the parts you like.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2459
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s clear our Constitution gives us protection from SCOTUS
I cannot help that you are to ignorant to understand how the US goverment works.

Pearls before big, fat swine.

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2462
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution protects us from the special rights gun gnutters who insist they can carry anything anywhere without interference from the law.
Good luck with that...
They can carry anything they want, the Constitution affords us that right. It also protects us from the tree hugging anti war, anti gun, assclowns that want to rule other peoples lives, and not take care of their own.

Clean your own back yard, before trying to clean mine.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2463
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>They can carry anything they want, the Constitution affords us that right.
It doesn't.

No matter how hard you stomp your feet.

I understand: the Constitution is written in English and at a ninth grade level... which is over your head.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2464
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
It also protects us from the tree hugging anti war, anti gun, assclowns
~stomp stomp stomp~

Americans have the right to protect themselves from loons like yourself. I understand: you were born with a tiny dick and a weapon is some compensation you can afford.

But there is no reason we have to put up with loons who think they carry assault weapons in the streets.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2465
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
Americans have the right to protect themselves from loons like yourself. I understand: you were born with a tiny dick and a weapon is some compensation you can afford.
But there is no reason we have to put up with loons who think they carry assault weapons in the streets.
And this is what comes from something born with no spine and a tiny brain!
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2466
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks to me like you still have a long line of gays lined up behind your stall.
Finish the queue and let me know.
You'll be the 1st gay I contact.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2467
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, sweetie: The last assault weapons ban stood fine for ten years and we now tack on background checks so we can cut into the firearms for felons trade.
SCOTUS: they use the entire Second, not just the parts you like.
AND many of those banned “assault weapons” were used in crimes during the ban! It doesn’t make you safer, so wet your pants for more and guy a gun to protect yourself… It’s your right.

LOL… Why don’t you explain the Second Amendment to poor little olde me… ESPECIALY the well regulated militia and the meaning.

You won't but it would be hysterical to read you try.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2468
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help that you are to ignorant to understand how the US goverment works.
Pearls before big, fat swine.
LOL… You mean you can’t help your ignorance, apparently.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••