Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

911 Chicago

Seattle, WA

#57273 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trolling? Look at the posts. Looks like I've got the demons of denial spitting fire by simply exposing ss marrage. There will always be a prophet of truth exposing the lies of darkness.
Smile.
Hi Homosexuals. Hows it going? HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

SS marriage is f--ked up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57274 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

The rage you are expressing is because you know what I say is reality:

Smile.
85% of people under 35 approve of gay marriage. It' coming and there's nothing you can do about it. Except cry about it on Topix.

The gay have a home in the UCC. You don't. They kicked you out of your church and you were too weak to stop them.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57277 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.
Smile.
No one cares what you see, except you. As noted on many previous occassions, your opinions are irrelevant. They always will be.

Location hidden

#57278 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Duane?
Look at your posts. What kind of judge can you be for normal people?
Smile.
What would you know about normal people, Mr. Obsesses about everyone else's sex? Pervert.
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57279 Sep 10, 2014
Kind of makes you two a real pair doesn't it.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you see, except you. As noted on many previous occassions, your opinions are irrelevant. They always will be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57280 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I simply note the reality that all I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.
The response?
Hateful, perverted gay troll ad homoan attacks.
So telling.
Smile.
Unfortunately for you, reality isn't based on what you see. Another epic fail for Greg Kirschmann, the fundie dancing puppet.

Who sanctions marriages Greg, you or the state? The state doesn't recognize your distortions. Sucks as always to be you, pitiful git.

Location hidden

#57281 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trolling?
You're disingenuous confusion about this fact is hilarious. A simple google search of topix and your name makes your trolling self evident.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the posts. Looks like I've got the demons of denial spitting fire by simply exposing ss marrage.
Save the persecution routine for the sheeple, no one here is buying it. And you haven't exposed anything you old git, you've simply offered your opinions.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be a prophet of truth exposing the lies of darkness.
Smile.
Yes dear, and in this particular scenerio, you represent the latter. Truth always wins out in the end, which is why you've lost this battle. But don't let facts get in the way of your trolling and lies Greg. Everyone knows that fundamentalist Christians are the biggest liars around.
Smile.

Location hidden

#57282 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
PC idiocy. Do you know how often history records that?
Relying again on historical context. Yup, nothing screams loser like that! Tell us Greg, in the historical context of the United States, what group of people that stood up and assumed their equality ended up losing because of the efforts of conservative fundamentalist backwater Christians like yourself? LOL! Get right back to us on that!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The rage you are expressing is because you know what I say is reality:
The only rage is yours Greg, and like most fundamentalist Christians who can't hold their own when their arguments are pressed, you simply project it onto those that question you. It's a lame routine, but one your ilk resorts to ad nauseum.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A ss couple will never equate to the complexity of a heterosexual marriage.
The complexity you refer to is nothing more than one of your delusions. You've established no complexity, nor have you established the importance of this imaginary complexity. You're a loser.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They will only pervertedly mar the complementary natural sexual union of a man and woman.
Wow, there's a lot of horse patoot. Gays won't affect the sexual union of men and women in anyway. If the sexual union of a man and woman is affected by gays marrying, please show cause and affect you stupid git. We'll wait right here for that you moronic coward!!! We'd love to see how our marriage mars the sexual union of a man and woman. Can you name one of these men and woman whose sexual union was marred as a direct result of my marriage Greg? Come on now coward, here's your chance.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And they will never experience the bond of two becoming one and the resulting birth that creates a family in the truest sense.
We are more than able to experience the bond of two becoming one, and there is no requirement for birthing when it comes to marriage, but that certainly doesn't stop you desperate fool of a self from pretending otherwise! What a loser!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How foolish to be the very ones that demand that inferior farce be exposed by placing it next to the real thing.
Smile.
How foolish to keep refering to an inferirority that you are unable to establish. Foolish indeed.
Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57283 Sep 10, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
85% of people under 35 approve of gay marriage. It' coming and there's nothing you can do about it. Except cry about it on Topix.
The gay have a home in the UCC. You don't. They kicked you out of your church and you were too weak to stop them.
By the time I'm gone, many of those under 35 won't be anymore. Kids grow up. That's why calling ss couples married has never survived.

The UCC won't be around either.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#57284 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time I'm gone, many of those under 35 won't be anymore. Kids grow up. That's why calling ss couples married has never survived.
The UCC won't be around either.
Smile.
So 30-somethings are suddenly going to turn into conservative ash-poles like you, once they push the age of 40? You're not the brightest bulb in the multi-pack, Greggy.

The UCC, and marriage equality, will be here LONG after you're gone.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#57285 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time I'm gone...
Smile.
Don't stick around on our behalf. Do what ya gotta do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#57286 Sep 10, 2014
This should warm KiMares cockles:
http://www.towleroad.com/2014/09/ninety-year-...

Location hidden

#57288 Sep 10, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
So 30-somethings are suddenly going to turn into conservative ash-poles like you, once they push the age of 40? You're not the brightest bulb in the multi-pack, Greggy.
The UCC, and marriage equality, will be here LONG after you're gone.
Don't hold your breath, history is not on your side.

Nor is the direction of the UCC.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#57289 Sep 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath, history is not on your side.
Nor is the direction of the UCC.
Smile.
Evolution, Pastor, evolution. Mankind has evolved. Society now refuses to let conservative ass-hats determine how others should live. If everyone in the world were like you, imagine how boring earth would be. When your generation is gone, so too will be this thread.

Your reports of the demise of the UCC are greatly exaggerated.
I Need Red Xs

Seoul, Korea

#57292 Sep 10, 2014
I went to Bing search, typed in 'pathetic clown," and jonah1's name came right up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
D-U-H

Dublin, CA

#57293 Sep 10, 2014
General Wang Fu wrote:
<quoted text>
Go kill yourself. Nobody cares about you.
You even posting this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what kind of person you are ! How about you first as there are,I'm sure more people that care about him than you loser ! YOU first,make the world a much,much better place you schizophrenic unhuman POS ! Now kindly FOAD !
I Need Red Xs

Providence, UT

#57294 Sep 11, 2014
D-U-H wrote:
<quoted text>
You even posting this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what kind of person you are ! How about you first as there are,I'm sure more people that care about him than you loser ! YOU first,make the world a much,much better place you schizophrenic unhuman POS ! Now kindly FOAD !
Demons are not welcome. Jonah1 is such.
D-U-H

Dublin, CA

#57295 Sep 11, 2014
I Need Red Xs wrote:
<quoted text>
Demons are not welcome. Jonah1 is such.
No he's not but you sure are hater ! The question of this thread is a foregone conclusion,I guess you hate our Constitution besides being a bigoted hater ! Now,like I said kindly FOAD ! Have a nice day,how old are you,12 ? ; )

Location hidden

#57296 Sep 11, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution, Pastor, evolution. Mankind has evolved. Society now refuses to let conservative ass-hats determine how others should live. If everyone in the world were like you, imagine how boring earth would be. When your generation is gone, so too will be this thread.
Your reports of the demise of the UCC are greatly exaggerated.
"Mankind" forgot to tell evolution to adjust the ass to a vagina...

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57297 Sep 11, 2014
Speaking of evolution...

This isn't complicated, I simply asked how the recently understood details of the big bang theory confirm what the Bible noted thousands of years ago. How did they get in there?

Genesis 1:1-5 (NASB)
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Here we have science confirming what the very first verse of the Bible states: There was a specific moment when the heavens and earth were created.

Interestingly, the article YOU referenced noted that there are likely additional universes in existence, something also predated by the Bible speaking of Heaven and Hell.

2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.

This verse notes that initially the earth was without form. Wow, NAILED that fact!

But get this! It notes two even more profound facts:

~The three most common elements are Helium, Nitrogen and Oxygen. "The Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters."

~"Darkness was over the surface of the deep." The article notes that light was restrained for hundreds of thousands of years!

"For the first 380,000 years or so, the universe was essentially too hot for light to shine. The heat of creation smashed atoms together with enough force to break them up into a dense plasma, an opaque soup of protons, neutrons and electrons that scattered light like fog."

3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

If you can't explain this, then simply say so, but I really expected a 'new age spiritual LEADER' to have a better grip on this...

Oh, something to think about down the road. The article notes the possibility that the universe could one day RETRACT! Something the Bible already noted...

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min Agents of Corruption 162,039
News Sarah Palin responds to PETA criticism with 'Ch... 49 min Responsibility 10
News DCF workers plan Pittsfield picket over caseloa... 1 hr DCF Monsters and ... 24
News Missouri Senate votes to override veto of welfa... 3 hr see the light 1
News Gov. Walker slights Obama, Clinton on foreign p... 3 hr goonsquad 12
News Mark James Miller: Why Republicans Wage War On ... 3 hr Tazo 1
News Bristol Palin: Why she backs Duck Dynasty patri... (Dec '13) 4 hr Moron detector 9
More from around the web