Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Terry rigsby

United States

#56539 Aug 6, 2014
the white power ranger wrote:
Oh, Holly. For the desperate little ruse to work I would have been oblivious to your plans. Unfortunately for you, I saw through you from the beginning and have just been stringing this failure along for my own amusement. You didn't really think you were going to outsmart me? Did you?
A mentally ill high school drop put like you? HAHAHA.
Like that had any chance of happening except on that delusional fantasy world of yours.
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T why don't you go over to Hollys so her daughter can reverse cow girl you,then you can get down on your knees and toss her salad no dressing just like you used to do your fat old girl dead ugly gutter S L U T granny's you coward POWER BOTTOM
Terry rigsby

United States

#56540 Aug 6, 2014
Truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T if you want who I really am give me number I will call and will find out,my number starts with three one four two six two and you can post the test after I call you,but you won't because you're the Queen of Cowards BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Terry rigsby

United States

#56541 Aug 6, 2014
Want to know
uzip and wizz on wizard

Dallas, TX

#56542 Aug 6, 2014
Freaks and nutcases. Its this all there is?
unzip and wizz on wizard

Dallas, TX

#56543 Aug 6, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T if you want who I really am give me number I will call and will find out,my number starts with three one four two six two and you can post the test after I call you,but you won't because you're the Queen of Cowards BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Swallow Obama's liquid babies, SHUT IN!

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#56544 Aug 6, 2014
unzip and wizz on wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Swallow Obama's liquid babies, SHUT IN!
I'm not in to that stuff, sorry.
the white power ranger

Ashburn, VA

#56545 Aug 6, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
It was wiz that wanted your number. I could care less.

Although it is cute watching you run from him like a little coward. You can try to make excuses all you want, but you know you're scared.
the white power ranger

Ashburn, VA

#56546 Aug 6, 2014
unzip and wizz on wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallow Obama's liquid babies, SHUT IN!
Don't talk about your President and Commander in Chief like that.
reality

Detroit, MI

#56548 Aug 6, 2014
Lmao you're one to talk. I was told about you saying this and thought no way. So if what you say is true then whats that say about you truth. I will make the offer again i would be happy to meet you any place even the police station and hear you say the things you said about the those who are serving in the military. You are a coward and a low life who does nothing more then pick on women and speak ill of the dead. You lie and claim you have all these degrees and work a highly important job but spend all day and night on topix hiding behind a screen. So prove me wrong or do like you have done every other time and make excuses and act like you were never called out. Ball is in your court coward.#truth owened
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It was wiz that wanted your number to talk to you. You know, then you backed down like the little coward that you are. He called you out and you are scared. You can make excuses all you want, but everyone saw you tuck tail and run like a little bitch.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56549 Aug 6, 2014
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
It was wiz that wanted your number. I could care less.
Although it is cute watching you run from him like a little coward. You can try to make excuses all you want, but you know you're scared.
wiz is a girl,it is really cute watching reality destroy you and again expose you as the Queen of Cowards you POWER BOTTOM

Location hidden

#56551 Aug 6, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>wiz is a girl,it is really cute watching reality destroy you and again expose you as the Queen of Cowards you POWER BOTTOM
You have no idea what your talking about. We are all laughing at you, and your making it so easy for us.
Cathy

Marion, IL

#56555 Aug 6, 2014
Stick to government
Another Day

New York, NY

#56556 Aug 7, 2014
The Wizard of Granite wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what your talking about. We are all laughing at you, and your making it so easy for us.
"we"?....... How many names you using to talk to yourself?
Chicagobunny

Decatur, IL

#56557 Aug 7, 2014
Mormon Jokes wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: What do you call a good looking woman in Salt Lake City?
A: A Tourist!
Thank you, thank you very much...
Now that was funny. Hahaha What would you call two legally married women in Salt Lake City? Just ask'n?

Location hidden

#56559 Aug 7, 2014
Another Day wrote:
<quoted text>"we"?....... How many names you using to talk to yourself?
Please don't be over thinking this stuff on topix, WE don't need another one of you people on here. WE have enough to play with.
me mysef and I

Saint Louis, MO

#56560 Aug 7, 2014
Will you Please quit responding to yourself?
<quoted text>
Please don't be over thinking this stuff on topix, WE don't need another one of you people on here. WE have enough to play with.
Chicagobunny

Decatur, IL

#56561 Aug 7, 2014
Yeah Wiz...

Location hidden

#56562 Aug 7, 2014
me mysef and I wrote:
<quoted text>Will you Please quit responding to yourself?
Attacking The Wiz won't work, just like beans don't fry on the grill. Just for you I'm gonna give myself a shout out, Wiz your the bomb! That was just for you.
Jewish jokes

Saint Louis, MO

#56563 Aug 7, 2014
Mormon Jokes wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: What do you call a good looking woman in Salt Lake City?
A: A Tourist!
Thank you, thank you very much...
Jewish girl asked her dad for $50
He said $40...what do you need $30 for?
me myself and I

Saint Louis, MO

#56564 Aug 7, 2014
It's "beans don't burn on the grill"
Get your jefferson's lyrics correct when doing self talk.
<quoted text>
Attacking The Wiz won't work, just like beans don't fry on the grill. Just for you I'm gonna give myself a shout out, Wiz your the bomb! That was just for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 6 min mr gleeble 1,423
News NY Times editorial: The 'slut-shaming' of Nikki... 1 hr Retiree 4
News Op-Ed Columnist: The Republicans' Big Senate Mess 8 hr Retiree 2
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr The Peoples Media 3,140
News Officials, telecom representatives compromise o... 21 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Snowmelt floods roads, fields in much of northe... 22 hr Tim 1
News Why Tennessee lawmakers cite the Bible in their... Sun Joey 2