The - "stupid party"

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: Hedonist | Full story: www.washingtonpost.com

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal recently urged his Republican Party to " stop being the stupid party ." In order to win elections, he also advised Republicans to reject anti-intellectualism. While this sounds like an excellent step forward, it will depend on their interpretation of "stupid" and "anti-intellectualism." This is the same Jindal who, in ... (more)

Comments
61 - 64 of 64 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Shube-sock?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No understanding of the burden of proof
False. You even demanded we use dictionary definitions and that only got you into even further trouble.
-Skeptic- wrote:
and still unable to find me something both real and unfalsifiable.
You're lying again. Chimney and I already did that for you. His example was bacteria in 1500. My example was the undiscovered African wildebeest. I since provided further examples such as the multiverse and aliens on other planets. All real and unfalsifiable. Your contention is that if there is no evidence then it does not exist. Ergo the burden of proof is upon you for making your **positive** statement.

To date you've never bothered to address this.

Not once.

Ever.

At all.

Not even a ickle tiny widdle bit.
-Skeptic- wrote:
Thanks for losing this argument so publically over and over again.
You kidding? Until I provided clarification just now no-one on this thread could agree or otherwise, unless they happened to be witness to the rest of our near year-long dispute. So actually I hadn't lost it. And until you **finally** start to address the **content** of people's posts in a coherent rational manner (instead of just flaking as usual) I have not, and won't be losing a thing any time soon.

Take your time Skippy.

Most fundies do.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Kong_ wrote:
Shube-sock?
I thought Shoob had more pride than that.(shrug)

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Shoob had more pride than that.(shrug)
Apparently not.

Hmpf...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••