M.L. King Commission sets youth summit in Harrison. Sigh.

Mar 16, 2014 Full story: Arkansas Times 27

RACE AND HARRISON: This billboard stirred new talk about Harrison's racial history.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 16, 2014
MLK stay out of Harrison!
JoeJoe

Harrison, AR

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Stay indoors and avoid the drive bys
Fear of nothing

Alcoa, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2014
Love MLK!!
Harry Harrison

Vilonia, AR

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Just moved to Harrison Ar. Till me in

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2014
We don't want or need any of this California style BS in Harrison or Arkansas.
Skezo

Harrison, AR

#6 Apr 1, 2014
Listen racists, just because you CAN say whatever you want doesn't mean we all have to sit quietly and listen.

Why keep MLK out of Harrison? Why is that California BS? Black pride exists because white pride exists. How about having some decency? We have no use for these entitled dbags in our country.
Sam Bo

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Skezo wrote:
Listen racists, just because you CAN say whatever you want doesn't mean we all have to sit quietly and listen.
Why keep MLK out of Harrison? Why is that California BS? Black pride exists because white pride exists. How about having some decency? We have no use for these entitled dbags in our country.
For some reason I have to believe we can get along just fine without any culture that came from blacks. I can see black culture running in gangs killing, Raping, stealing everything they can get their hand on, Spray paint on every wall and building in the areas where they live. over flowing our jails and prison, welfare, food stamps and the list goes on and on. At the cost of millions and millions of dollars put on the hard working taxpayers. Yes we can see the black culture hard at work in America.

Name one, Only one town, City, Neighborhood, Workplace name anyplace blacks have gained in numbers or taken over and improved on?
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Sam Bo wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason I have to believe we can get along just fine without any culture that came from blacks. I can see black culture running in gangs killing, Raping, stealing everything they can get their hand on, Spray paint on every wall and building in the areas where they live. over flowing our jails and prison, welfare, food stamps and the list goes on and on. At the cost of millions and millions of dollars put on the hard working taxpayers. Yes we can see the black culture hard at work in America.
Name one, Only one town, City, Neighborhood, Workplace name anyplace blacks have gained in numbers or taken over and improved on?
Hey pig, name one town, city, neighborhood, workplace, or anything else YOU have improved? Cherokee Village won't miss you for a minute. Being THE village idiot, you're not that special! Lol@u, fool!
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Apr 1, 2014
Sam Bo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many white people are in your county jail? I'll bet most all of them. Funny how a predominate white populated county (Sharp, Fulton, Baxter, Marion, Boone) manages to be full of whites! We do it all on our own, yep, don't need no help at all from people of color. I'll bet many of the jailbirds are even tea-party neocons off their meds and barking at the moon! Sucks to be you! Ya' nutjob!
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Apr 2, 2014
Skezo wrote:
{snip}

Black pride exists because white pride exists.

{snip}
Really? Every time I hear any White person talking about having pride in their White race, people like you screech at the top of your lungs about raaaaaaaaaaaaacis'.

Tell us where you see this White pride in existence, please, because I don't see it.
SmallWorld

Harrison, AR

#11 Apr 3, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many white people are in your county jail? I'll bet most all of them. Funny how a predominate white populated county (Sharp, Fulton, Baxter, Marion, Boone) manages to be full of whites! We do it all on our own, yep, don't need no help at all from people of color. I'll bet many of the jailbirds are even tea-party neocons off their meds and barking at the moon! Sucks to be you! Ya' nutjob!
Considering that the area is almost entirely white, of course the majority of the jail's population will be white. That is a retarded argument. Let's just say that blacks are incarcerated at an extremely higher rate than whites! That's a fact. More blacks, more crime. Look up the statistics.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 3, 2014
SmallWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that the area is almost entirely white, of course the majority of the jail's population will be white. That is a retarded argument. Let's just say that blacks are incarcerated at an extremely higher rate than whites! That's a fact. More blacks, more crime. Look up the statistics.
People like Lisa will never let little things like facts and statistics get in their way.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Apr 3, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Lisa, don't you understand ratios? Don't you understand percentages?

Harrison is almost 97% White. Boone County is over 98% White. So **of course** the jail is going to be full of Whites because there are almost no blacks to arrest.

Now, what would be interesting is this: Compare the number of black residents in Boone County (Census Bureaus says 0.11%) with the number of black inmates in the county jail.

My money says the number of blacks is not 0.11% or less of the jail population.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Apr 3, 2014
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Lisa, don't you understand ratios? Don't you understand percentages?
Harrison is almost 97% White. Boone County is over 98% White. So **of course** the jail is going to be full of Whites because there are almost no blacks to arrest.
Now, what would be interesting is this: Compare the number of black residents in Boone County (Census Bureaus says 0.11%) with the number of black inmates in the county jail.
My money says the number of blacks is not 0.11% or less of the jail population.
I am fully aware of the process of statistical analysis, I am also fully aware of anomalies that skew pure statistical data that allows for inaccurate interpretation. Do you? I am also fully aware of squeezer tactics, are you? When this blow hard uses what is known to be false, plagerize others work, omits portions of text, etc., then we might discuss reality. My point is exactly this; in our predominately white part of our country, we seem to need absolutely NO help in filling our own jails with whites. We kill, fight, lie, steal and do ALL the exact same things that a slick diversionary tactic that alludes to solely the cause being a skin color. The comparison at that point is not retarded, perhaps there is more correlation in statistical data and a historical track record of education (or lack thereof) that is contributory to homophobic behavior. This area doesn't do well in higher education and seems to have many similar problems that effect our people. High dropout rate, drug use, poor jobs etc., and we can't blame it on coloreds, because they are not even here! We manage that all on our own, blaming others is just a lame excuse!
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Apr 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
I am fully aware of the process of statistical analysis, I am also fully aware of anomalies that skew pure statistical data that allows for inaccurate interpretation. Do you? I am also fully aware of squeezer tactics, are you? When this blow hard uses what is known to be false, plagerize others work, omits portions of text, etc., then we might discuss reality.
"squeezer tactics"? I neither know nor care what "squeezer tactics" are. I responded to your post; you responded to mine. What's squeezer's posts have to do any posts I exchange with you? Are you attempting to deploy a diversionary tactic and change the subject to something else? Stick to the subject, Lisa, focus.
Lisa wrote:
My point is exactly this; in our predominately white part of our country, we seem to need absolutely NO help in filling our own jails with whites.
If we need absolutely NO help in filling our own jails, then we sure do not want or need any blacks around Harrison, Boone County, or the entire Western Hemisphere.
Lisa wrote:
We kill, fight, lie, steal and do ALL the exact same things that a slick diversionary tactic that alludes to solely the cause being a skin color.
There is nobody here or **anywhere** that maintains that Whites are innocent lambs who do not kill, fight, lie, steal, and do all the exact same things that black criminals do. Whites do all those things. But Whites simply do not commit these same crimes at the same ratios that blacks commit them.

Blacks are about 12% of the American population. One would think, then, that blacks commit about 12% of the homicides in America while Whites would commit about 60%. But that's just not the way it is. blacks perpetrate, depending on the year, almost or more than half of every single one of the murders done in the US.

For each White you triumphantly point up as a murderer, seven blacks will commit a murder. Do you deny this? Yes? Or no?
Lisa wrote:
The comparison at that point is not retarded, perhaps there is more correlation in statistical data and a historical track record of education (or lack thereof) that is contributory to homophobic behavior. This area doesn't do well in higher education and seems to have many similar problems that effect our people. High dropout rate, drug use, poor jobs etc., and we can't blame it on coloreds, because they are not even here! We manage that all on our own, blaming others is just a lame excuse!
West Virginia is heavily White and among the poorest states of the US. It has high dropout rates, high drug use, few jobs, and not much of a record of academic excellence. Yet compare the crime rates of 94% White West Virginia with 34% black Mississippi or 32% black Louisiana. West Virginia's incidence of crime is far, far lower than Mississippi and Louisiana. This is just simply the plain, cold, hard, stark, incontrovertible fact.

It is no argument for you to say "Yeah, but Whites do it too."

Everyone, please, pay no heed to Lisa. blacks in Harrison will not contribute to a better quality of life.
ashamedofsomewhi tes

Harrison, AR

#17 Apr 4, 2014
Lisa dont you know you cant talk to these kinda of people there brain washed in to thinking there better because they are white lol but just remember we are not here to judge each other thats Gods job not there job or ours
Sam Bo

Cherokee Village, AR

#18 Apr 4, 2014
ashamedofsomewhites wrote:
Lisa dont you know you cant talk to these kinda of people there brain washed in to thinking there better because they are white lol but just remember we are not here to judge each other thats Gods job not there job or ours
Planting Potatoes
A week or two before your planned potato planting date, set your seed Potatos somewhere where they will be exposed to some warmth (between 60 and 70 degrees F.) and lots of light. This will induce them to begin sprouting.
A day or two before planting, use a sharp, clean knife to slice the larger seed Potatos into "seeds". Each seed should be approximately 1 1/2-2inches square, and must contain at least 1 or 2 "eyes" or buds. Smaller Potatos may be planted whole. In the next day or so, your 'seed' will form a thick callous over the cuts, which will help to prevent it from rotting once planted.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Apr 4, 2014
Let's take the last part of your post first.

I'm not judging anybody. Judging is subjective. Objectively and clearly, though, the facts demonstrate that blacks and Whites do not perpetrate crime proportionately. If you and Lisa disagree, the put it up. Show us the numbers that Whites commit 60% of any violent crime; show us the numbers that blacks commit only 12% of the violent crime.

Let's talk about people judging other people. It is you and Lisa that are doing most of the judging:

"Entitled dbags," post # 6 from Skezo, who agrees with you.
"Hey pig," post # 8 from Lisa.
"the village idiot," post # 8 again from Lisa.
"tea-party neocons off their meds and barking at the moon," post # 9 from Lisa;
"Sucks to be you!" post # 8, again from Lisa;
"Ya' nutjob!" post # 8 from Lisa;
"blow hard" post # 14 from, once again, Lisa;
"wrinkley backside," post # 15 from Lisa;
"dipwad!" post # 15 from Lisa;
"these kinda of people" "there [sic] brain washed," post # 17 from you, ashamed;
"thinking there [sic] better," post #17 (again) from you, ashamed (again).

Let's make sure we're all clear here: It's you-all who are here representing the forces of tolerance and enlightenment; is that right?

Which brings me to the next point. You call people who disagree with you names; you insult people who disagree with you.

But when are you going to refute us with facts, with statistics, with logic, with reason?
That's what we people who are against this "Crockett of BS" are doing. When will you stop flinging insults so we can engage you in debate?

Or can it be that you do not want debate? Can it be that you have no facts or logic or reason or statistics with which you can make your point?

If you have them, produce them.

Were we wagering here, my money would say you can't produce them because you don't have them because they don't exist.

Waiting for your next round of insults.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 4, 2014
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take the last part of your post first.
I'm not judging anybody. Judging is subjective. Objectively and clearly, though, the facts demonstrate that blacks and Whites do not perpetrate crime proportionately. If you and Lisa disagree, the put it up. Show us the numbers that Whites commit 60% of any violent crime; show us the numbers that blacks commit only 12% of the violent crime.
Let's talk about people judging other people. It is you and Lisa that are doing most of the judging:
"Entitled dbags," post # 6 from Skezo, who agrees with you.
"Hey pig," post # 8 from Lisa.
"the village idiot," post # 8 again from Lisa.
"tea-party neocons off their meds and barking at the moon," post # 9 from Lisa;
"Sucks to be you!" post # 8, again from Lisa;
"Ya' nutjob!" post # 8 from Lisa;
"blow hard" post # 14 from, once again, Lisa;
"wrinkley backside," post # 15 from Lisa;
"dipwad!" post # 15 from Lisa;
"these kinda of people" "there [sic] brain washed," post # 17 from you, ashamed;
"thinking there [sic] better," post #17 (again) from you, ashamed (again).
Let's make sure we're all clear here: It's you-all who are here representing the forces of tolerance and enlightenment; is that right?
Which brings me to the next point. You call people who disagree with you names; you insult people who disagree with you.
But when are you going to refute us with facts, with statistics, with logic, with reason?
That's what we people who are against this "Crockett of BS" are doing. When will you stop flinging insults so we can engage you in debate?
Or can it be that you do not want debate? Can it be that you have no facts or logic or reason or statistics with which you can make your point?
If you have them, produce them.
Were we wagering here, my money would say you can't produce them because you don't have them because they don't exist.
Waiting for your next round of insults.
I'll say it again, People like Lisa will never let little things like facts and statistics get in their way.

Great factual post, Keep telling the truth.
WhyNotMove

Arlington, TX

#21 Apr 4, 2014
Do you ask black pride marchers why they think they are better because they are black? You seem to believe just because someone is proud to be who they are, that means racism, if its a white person.

Im no supporter of the kkk, but im white and proud of it, i owe no one anything for what is long past and i was no part of. Blacks are giving themselves the bad name and playing into all the stereotypes about them. I am sick of seeing nice communities destroyed by thieving thugs who are proud of a ghetto culture and mentality and who take others with them into the sewer.

Look at small towns stats pre katrina, and what happened to those communities crime rates after they invited all the parasites. Look at actual crime stats, not liberal whiny spin doctoring, the actual stats speak volumes.

Its no wonder why the kkk is growing. People who actually value life, liberty and worship God are sick of it. Since you are ashamed of some whites, you can always move to Memphis and enjoy the diversity. Chances are you would move back real quick with a change of mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 17 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 126
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Chimney1 120,520
'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' 32 min Le Duped 173
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Boy G 50,582
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 39 min Chimney1 352
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) 59 min Abdurratln 51
Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, som... 2 hr Positive Vibes 3

US Governors People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE